Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Klucifer, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Klucifer Lorekeeper

Server: Mischief
    Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24.
    As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24 Qeynos Hills no longer spawns picks (we had over 100 characters in Qeynos Hills at that time).

Guard Blevin is also not available in the Base Pick of Thornblade, also started on Friday 3/22/24; however, Qeynos Hills picks in Thornblade do have Guard Blevin in them.

There was some speculation that this was intentional on the part of the devs; however, I would hope two servers that are at the same point in progression would have equal access to the quest.
    Alyxi, Barton-Vox, Ythera and 25 others like this.
  2. Mithra Augur

Unity is a 22nd anniversary mission, when level 115 CoV was current. The quest rewards are Required level 110 and 115.

If it is not intended to be done at level 90 then why do the mobs scale down in level?

Why is it still available on multiple other TLPs that are not yet to the CoV era?
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's not just Mischief, he wasn't there in picks on Bristlebane either.
  4. Sylklarus New Member

i tried this morning and he was not there. people in my guild said he was being exploited
    Yamkin likes this.
  5. Pikollo Augur

Last I checked it was on multiple other TLP's, 3 in the main zone, all of which were not in era for it.

From what I heard the mission was allowed continue on multiple other TLP's despite being out of era. (Obviously so as no changes to the mission were made to prevent it from happening this year).

So either its a bug, or they turned it off for Mischief only and allowed it to continue elsewhere. I'd hope thats not the case. So lets call it a bug.
  6. Legosar New Member

Kind of thinking with all the free testing we give DB when beta testing(more like we pay for a month of subscription to test their new product), and then getting days like this where they are silent and then disconnect from their customers, that this game should 100% be free.99. for the next 12 months. That'd be a real anniversary gift.
  7. Klucifer Lorekeeper

From my understanding, Thornblade did not lose Blevin in the main pick until some time after Mischief did. I hope it is a bug as well and it can be addressed, but from the optics and appearances, it looks like Mischief is affected first and Thornblade is either an after thought or subsequently effected.
    Jall likes this.
  8. Mithra Augur

45 AA for a Level 90 on completion of a Heroic Adventure DURING a xp bonus is not above average.

Unity rewards are in line with all other HAs.
  9. Pikollo Augur

Exactly this. My guess is they didn't really look into it. Just removed it.

It's a shame as the community was very happy and excited about it. In a time where we are bored and waiting for the next expansion.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  10. Alyxi New Member

Can't be having fun in a game. What were we thinking.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

This is not a bug. The NPC was removed intentionally. They will be brought back in the next update.