Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ddezul, Mar 18, 2024.

1. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

FTE prevents players Kill Stealing...NOT True Box.....LMAO
  2. Ddezul Augur

Wrong.

It limited the number of box armies.

There are some that still cheat and do it but that's on DBG.

Fact is true box works and the population of Aradune being greater than that of Rizlona (then and now) bears that out.

Keep fighting the good fight!
  3. Ddezul Augur

He's right . It's weird how certain folks keep running to these threads trying to put out fires.

Hopefully there's an open season, unlimited boxing and non-FTE server with mischief rules for a certain crowd ...

vs

True box and FTE server for the other

Guess which one will last longer and have a higher population?

Yes it's the 2nd one.
  4. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Because of FTE not TRUE BOX.....lmao

and the true box server will have a lot more bot crews.
  5. jeskola pheerie

The majority beng ignorant doesn't make them right. In terms of the fact that EG7 only needs to concern themselves with profit though you are correct sir.
  6. Ddezul Augur

All evidence to the contrary.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream.
  7. Ddezul Augur

So detesting big boxers is ignorance?
    I don't feel like that is a good take.

Give all the people that box their rizchief server and watch how fast it goes away.

Then, on the packed FTE/Truebox server, ban the cheaters.

Win.
  8. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

The only evidence of a previous FTE True Box server was Oakwynd and it has a lot of bot crews on it.

So the ONLY evidence proves it.
  9. jeskola pheerie

Detesting anyone else isn't really a great take, especially if you are basing your negativity on hearsay or outdated experience.

I do agree darkpaw needs to crack down on cheaters. They have it in their 2024 roadmap but will they follow through? I have my doubts.
  10. Muramx Augur

Oakwynd doesn't have as many as the other servers... Most of them left early on because FTE got rid of the advantage of power in numbers.

Truebox doesn't solve anything, FTE somewhat does
  11. CdeezNotes Augur

Hating someone for no reason is ignorance, yes. What do you think prejudice is? Lmao
  12. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

FTE did not chase off box crews...many are still there...True Box does not phase them at all....

I think we lost some around the tradeskill depot issue as it was no longer place to get cheap krono,
  13. Dominate Augur

No, actually, they weren't. I was there.

The true hero of TLP's is pickzones and AOC's. That allowed the "filthy casuals" to kill Lord Nagafen.

Truebox just stops the mom and pop who might box to increase their ability to do content without relying on other players ALL the time. Not anyone who has any vested interest in RMT.

Ironically, it has never been easier to bypass truebox. According to the guy Zaide interviewed on his podcast, its literally 2 lines of code!

The only people truly advocating for not having relaxed truebox from the beginning are people who can't see the big picture, or have a vested interest in monopolizing the server. Either ignorance or malice. You're one of the two.
    Feralbeast likes this.
  14. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

This is correct, which is evident from the nonsense Ddezul has been posting on all the threats about boxing. Smells an awful lot like someone wanting to protect his RMT'ing
  15. pipo Lorekeeper

I never said that. I just say that, if there are going to be 2 new TLP why cannot we have a nontruebox one.
  16. CdeezNotes Augur

The threads that keep popping up are made by people whose agenda is nothing but insulting how people like to play a game. This while thread is a farce made by someone who seemingly is trying to protrct their rmt strangehold.

Me prefer to play my 2nd char on a single pc instead of two pcs has nothing to do with trains and KSing. Stop conflating.
  17. Muramx Augur

Every server has boxes running around. Nothing will ever stop it. But if you think FTE didn't slow them down are make many of them leave... That's funny. A lot of them dipped out into Kunark. Discord channels with people selling like it died off. This was all before the "plat dupe" that happened. Most of the people boxing massive armies left early on or didn't go to the server because you can't sell the classic/Kunark loot in FTE, when to can't sit on a camp with 12 chars, farming all the GEBs on the server.
  18. wildone Elder

peole forget that daybreak forgot to remove truebox on rizlona when it went live,they did it the following day lots of us boxer through there was a line on rizlona to long,so lots of boxers played on the other server,only the second day did daybreak implent no truebox on rizlona but it was to late lots of people never looked back.
  19. Ddezul Augur

The queue on Aradune was ginormous for like a week.

Your story doesn't check out.

sry.
  20. Celatusp99 Augur

They are never going to do more than true box to limit it. Which is fine I have 6 boxed with truebox but its to much of a pita to keep doing it but playing 1 toon is to boring for me to ever go to an actual limited server like p99