Halfling Bards, come on now

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Biscuit_Lad, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Biscuit_Lad New Member

Thou dost ken what verily vexeth me soil, grinds mine mutton, and troubles mine sheep? 'Tis that the Halflings canst not turn to minstrels! What folly is this to deny them the Bard? Amongst all the kin of Norrath, why might the merriest, by some accounts, not craft melodious tunes?
    What I yearn to witness in this forthcoming cycle of the Turning Lands' Progress is such an oversight corrected. Pray, crafters of dreams and weavers of worlds, grant this boon.
  2. Arclyte Augur

3. CdeezNotes Augur

Isn't Rivervale so lively and musical? It makes sense. And if it annoys Arclyte, even better. I hope the flow of musical notes from halflings singing fills Cabilis and makes those sensitive lizard ears burst. Make it a special halfing bard epic to slaughter Cabilis.
  4. Basak Augur

Yeah, always wondered why they couldn't be bards based on the city itself.
  5. Spacemonkey555 Augur

It's the tinny high pitched voices. Alvin and the chipmunks style "music" is amusing for about 10 seconds if you're out of kindergarten, after that it just gets wannabe minstrels killed.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

FYI the OP said
    Thou dost ken what verily vexeth me soil, grinds mine mutton, and troubles mine sheep? 'Tis that the Halflings canst not turn to minstrels! What folly is this to deny them the Bard? Amongst all the kin of Norrath, why might the merriest, by some accounts, not craft melodious tunes?
    What I yearn to witness in this forthcoming cycle of the Turning Lands' Progress is such an oversight corrected. Pray, crafters of dreams and weavers of worlds, grant this boon.

7. Arclyte Augur

[IMG]

superior in every way
    Fenthen and Yinla like this.
  8. CdeezNotes Augur

Would make a nice leather interior and trim with those horns
  9. Defenestrated Vase It happened out of sheer carelessness.

10. fransisco Augur

iksar druids and halfling bards!
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

and Vah Shir monks!
    Hegsheoshed likes this.