Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by bard007, Feb 15, 2024.

1. bard007 Augur

Can you Raid Friday (6pmPST) Saturday (5pmPST) ..? Then we want to hear from you!

Beep Beep... We are recruiting .. Message us in game.

We are a end-zone fun weekend raiding guild.
    LS on farm mode clearing all 8 events on our weekend plus now the 25th Anniversary Raid
    Best time to join our raid team, we are looking for a select few to fill out the team now

So if you are looking for a weekend raiding guild that values and looks after its members, with a very fair and solid loot system .. then Circle of Legends is a good place for you.

Our events are seriously fun-filled with a raid team that puts in effort and heart, leaving us all looking forward to the next raiding weekend.

So - Bored in the weekends? Come and Raid with Circle of Legends!

Currently Recruiting

Druid
    Enchanter
    Paladin
    Shaman
    plus Melee DPS (Monk, Zerker, Beastlord, Rogue) and another Wizard maybe one more Ranger!
    Good options to transfer over to Bristlebane!

Not in the list? That's Cool we would love to hear from any other classes looking to raid weekends. Send us a message.

Send any of our Leadership a /tell in game, Idaen, Siouxe, Batevil, Alannae, Madstomper.

Or speak to any of our members /who all "Circle of Legends" online for info.

Look forward to seeing you with us.

https://circleoflegends.guildlaunch.com/
  2. bard007 Augur

Almost the weekend, and its raid time, come join the fun!
  3. Venuhm Journeyman

This brings back many fond memories! I remember when CoL disbanded and merged with RoV back in the OoW days. Great times! glad to see your still griding away. Good luck!
    bard007 likes this.
  4. bard007 Augur

Thanks, its all fun and games! COL never disbanded but yes when times were tough people left for other things, but the core team stuck it through and we are still here today with a great raid team and group of players! We are committed to raiding end zone and having fun, LS T3 next weekend! come and join the fun!
  5. bard007 Augur

Raid weekend, come and join the fun. Still looking for a few players.
    Currently Recruiting

Enchanter, plus Melee DPS (Monk, Zerker, Beastlord, Rogue) and another Wizard!
    Also looking for 1 skilled geared Warrior, good options to transfer over to Bristlebane!

Not in the list? That's Cool we would love to hear from any other classes looking to raid weekends. Send us a message.
  6. Celestias Journeyman

Hello! Recently returned classic player that's been checking out the TLPs in recent days. I'm very interest in transferring my crew over to BB and noticed CoL seemed not too dissimilar to my end game raiding guild over here on Tunare. It seems there are quite a few more PST guilds than my home server. I main a Warrior since classic era up until Dragons of Norrath and was one of the MTs in Talisman which was top guild on Tunare up until Dragons of Norrath. I'm currently leveling up at lv108 and boxing a crew to support the warrior (sham, bard, and several zerkers) getting used to all there is to modern era EQ.

I sent a PM over to a few of the officers but could not locate a discord. Love to chat more if anyone has time :). I am Celestias on discord.
    bard007 likes this.
  7. Celestias Journeyman

8. Bamcis New Member

The original CoL from Bristlebane?!!? This is Lindaor
    bard007 likes this.
  9. bard007 Augur

Hey Celestias, yeah our Discord is private, but you can create a toon on Bristlebane and send one of us a message. we have no issues with you transferring and joining up once you get to the required level to raid join us. If you considering the Warrior, we really need a geared toon ready to tank full force, otherwise consider one of you other toons to raid with, Druid, Enchanter is really what we need for join the raid team.
  10. bard007 Augur

Yes we are. Still going strong, LS all on farm / arch mode now!
  11. bard007 Augur

LS on farm mode clearing all 8 events on our weekend plus now the 25th Anniversary

Best time to join our raid team, we are looking for a select few to fill out the team now.
    Currently Recruiting

Druid and Enchanter, Paladins, Shamans, plus Melee DPS (Monk, Zerker, Beastlord, Rogue) and another Wizard!
    Also looking for 1 skilled geared Warrior, good options to transfer over to Bristlebane!

Not in the list? That's Cool we would love to hear from any other classes looking to raid weekends.

Send any of our Leadership a /tell in game, Idaen, Siouxe, Batevil, Alannae, Madstomper.

12. jeskola pheerie

almost a real pacific time guild. almost.
  13. bard007 Augur

its the weekend option and flexibility our members like, we have players from all over the world because of this, its a great option if you looking to raid current content gear your toons, then relax in week days evenings to do your thing!
  14. bard007 Augur

Its the Weekend and that means Raiding!

LS on farm mode clearing all 8 events on our weekend plus now the 25th Anniversary

Best time to join our raid team, we are looking for a select few to fill out the team now.
    Currently Recruiting

Druid
    Enchanter
    Paladin
    Shaman
    plus Melee DPS (Monk, Zerker, Beastlord, Rogue) and another Wizard maybe one more Ranger!
    Good options to transfer over to Bristlebane!

15. bard007 Augur

Beep Beep, raiding weekend! come join the fun!