1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Montag, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Account where not the only thing that has been sold since the start of the game, even without krono you would still have the same people selling the same things.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You just named my next alt. :D

Summerchild Gentleworld
  3. Iven the Lunatic

The perfect name for an ogre warrior.
    Nennius likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Be careful what you wish full they prob come out with it and put it at 5000 SC just look at the price on the ann bag. Whoever is in charge of pricing stuff for store isnt very good at it.
  5. Iven the Lunatic

Their pricing strategy is to make items expensive, so that the customers do think that those items are precious. This psychologic trick does work for many people. They are aiming for the whales and there seems to be enough of them.
  6. Gnomie Denser than most

Honestly, I have stuff I've claimed on my old characters on a TLP that died, that I would gladly pay 3000-5000 dbc to be able to reclaim them on another toon. Sucks seeing them just lost to the abyss.
  7. fransisco Augur

A great name for a druid, who will quietly stand back and then burn everyone to death!
    Rijacki likes this.
  8. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Don't think this idea warrants it's own thread, but an item to make a weapon or hero's forge ornament claimable on a new server would be cool. Let us carry our achievement's to a new server when the TLP we are on unofficially dies.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea it works for the whales! But like i said many many times they rather sell a few of something than alot cheaper. I wont be buying anything from the store now unless its from my free SC. I got one foot out the door on eq anyways.
  10. Lubianx Augur

I'm probably on your side as being against this, but not for this reason as there are already unattuners. You also chose to attune an item to a character. This would be similar.

I just think it creates more problems than it's worth
    fransisco likes this.