Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Legbertoman, Mar 15, 2024.

1. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

Hey dude, you need to join a guild and start raiding. Forget the molo stuff, the game is so freaking awesome when you raid with 40 other people. Whatever server you on, just call out looking for guild, and get your level right. Then have some fun with raids. If you been playing for 7 months, then you already done everything a solo or molo can do. Get a guild and start to experience the real game.
  2. Gialana Augur

I believe Orctooth can only be in the fort area around the zone-line to Ry`Gorr Mines. If you don't have a tracker, you could try running around that fort typing /tar orct When your target window has him targetted, you should be within 150 or so units of it. As a bonus, it should put a target ring around Orctooth, which might make it easier to find.
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Not everyone likes to raid. Raiding can be stressful for some and/or a longer time commitment than some players are able to commit to.

I've been playing for almost 4 years since I returned and there is still more I can do, even solo or molo. But it is more fun to group with friends.
    Ileasa, Nennius, Xanbar and 1 other person like this.
  4. kevvlar New Member

I had the same problem and did Overseer tasks to level and got pretty boring.
    Ileasa likes this.
  5. Legbertoman New Member

ya I FINALLY GOT THIS DONE! He spawned static in the fort the day after i looked for him forever.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Legbertoman New Member

Ya solo and even duo these days is . People say EQ wasnt made for solo . In kunark i soloed a dru to max in 4 months. It feels like Eq is made for 3-6 boxers these days. Any new players are forced to box multiple toons
  7. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Now you will see him every time you are near the fort doing something else. Exactly like a cat.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

The only ToV quest I know of that is "bugged" is the quest that can't be tanked by a merc or a pet.