MAJOR issues with keyboard inputs since anny update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Demiie, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Demiie New Member

Having major issues with just trying to move using the keyboard, sometimes having to hit the button 4+ times before anything happens ... Everything was working fine last night and now what ever you guys did over night to have all the anny stuff appear ... Why is nothing tested before you guys actually update it ? This game is quickly becoming unplayable
    Korea numbah3 likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What update? The patch was Wed. and if it was working last night then that was after the patch.

Could be your keyboard broke or there was a windows update or you could even have a virus.
  3. Demiie New Member

.. Nothing wrong with the keyboard , it is working perfectly fine in every aspect out the game , again didnt have a single problem last night during raid log in this morning to all the anny stuff in game and now can barely move

I'll edit the post to remove the term update if that helps ? They did something over night in order to have all the any stuff in the game this morning soo... i call that a update
  4. Peter_The_great Elder

If you have found a bug, or issue in Everquest, don't bother to post it here.. dev's just don't care.. People will defend the company, just exit the game, uninstall it and move on to better games..

Let Everquest die in peace.
    Gaylon likes this.
  5. Korea numbah3 Elder

Probably not the same thing- but also since the patch, I've noticed delayed mouse inputs, targeting, and lag with spell bar refresh mostly during raids.
  6. Scila Augur

Just something to think about ... make sure that it isn't hitching with the wireless connection or timing out somehow and needs a refresh/wakeup. That's not an EQ bug that's a Microsoft/keyboard/mouse thing. Depending on where the connections between them are located or how you have them set up (or Microsoft may have changed them like they like to do with an update) they may not be what they were previously.