Bug with Lost & Found Rings

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vividor, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Vividor Elder

I have 2 accounts, main account has Found Ring, secondary account has Lost ring, when I try to link my ranger from main account with my shaman from secondary account it doesnt work.

They were linked in the past, I broke that link to join my ranger with my bard and after some time I decided to bond rng and shm again. However it is not possible for some reason. Rings work because I can link these characters with other ones but not with each other. I´ve tried everything but nothing worked.
  2. Moege Augur

Destroy rings, redo quest.
    fransisco likes this.
  3. Vividor Elder

I did it and it didnt work.
  4. Knifen Augur

Assuming all your toons still have their rings, make sure the 2 you want to link are in the same zone, and make sure the person you are all ready linked with isnt in that zone.

IE
    Curennt Linked
    1& 2
    Want 1&3

Zone 1&3 into a zone without 2 and relink
  5. Vividor Elder

I have tried that already.

The two that I want are in the same zone and char who was linked is offline. As I said in the first post:
    Char 1 from account A was linked to char 1 from account B, I broke that link to join char 1 from account A and char 2 from account B. Now I'm trying to relink both char 1 from account A and B but it doesnt work (but rings work if I try with different chars).

What I do is target my alt char with my main char and click Found ring, this text appear in my main char window: "Your target must click their Lost ring". And this other text appear in alt char window: "You must click your Lost Ring."

Then I click alt char Lost ring (with my main char in his target) and I got this text: "You will need to be further from your friend who posesses the other ring." If I move further (but with both in the same zone) and I click Lost ring again I got this text: "Your friend has severed link between rings". And I can not link them.
  6. Knifen Augur

Ahh, sorry at a loss than. That does sound wonkey.