Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SteamFox, Dec 6, 2023.

1. SteamFox Augur

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the error is rank dependent.
    fransisco, aiha, Ozadar and 12 others like this.
  2. rong New Member

3. Kendeth Augur

The old rank 39 is still attacking and responding to commands, so this does seem to be specific to the new rank (or ranks).
  4. SteamFox Augur

Rank 41 appears to be working
  5. Drakkone New Member

My level 121 mage has this same exact issue. I upgraded host of elements to rank 40 and now my swarm pets just stand there, even when I get hit in combat they will not engage. The next rank of 41 isn't available until level 123 so hopefully this will be getting fixed asap as the swarm pets are a big part of mage DPS and I am not planning on leveling quickly. Please provide update, these posts are from last week and its still not fixed. Thank you
  6. msmuffin New Member

as of today aa rank 40/42 for host of elements is not working, they wont attack
  7. SelketSapphire Journeyman

Rank 40-42 do not attack. Hope this is patched soon!
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I bought first rank in Laurion and it summons them but they sit there doing nothing pet swarm does nothing too.
  9. Ozadar Elder

My mage is 123 and his Host of Elements AA produces spectators. Even the swarm command does not motivate them to attack. He has maxed the AA to only for a 120 mage. Also, still using the classic UI because of the inventory still covering opened bags.

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
    fransisco likes this.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Confirmed, hopefully fixed for the January patch?
  11. Metanis Bad Company

This is not a bug. Hopefully this is just the beginning of the elimination of swarm pets and all their attendant lag from the game!
  12. Azzamanya New Member

just upgraded my mage's host of elements from 41 (broken) to 42 and they are working fine again responds to commands and attack directly when summoned
    fransisco likes this.
  13. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Rank 40 is still broken. Ranks 39 and 42 work fine for me, I forgot to test rank 41.

They don't attack, you can't /pet swarm, they don't react to your being hit, and you can't even target them.
    fransisco likes this.