Need a TLP date announcment so I can schedule my two weeks of PTO. #nerdout

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Mar 14, 2024.

1. MMOer Augur

Don't care about the rule set. Just give us a date please.
    Demetri likes this.
  2. Brunlin Augur

If they do it like the last 2 years than 1rst week or early 2nd week of April, they will make the announcement on the Producers Letter. Who knows though, they may surprise us and make the announcement at Pax East.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Speculation has it wed 5/22, which I have tickets to see Agent Orange so no launch night for me
  4. Zansobar Augur

It is usually launched mid-day PDT the Wednesday that precedes Memorial Day weekend. So plan accordingly.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Is this after dinner time?
    Tulerezzer Fujimoto likes this.
  6. Demetri Augur

Wear a gas mask.
  7. Demetri Augur

AKA end of spring term for college that was always the litmus I've used - but then again, I always seem to live in college towns where their schedule alters the traffic and scheduling, lol.

(As an adult at least)
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

A gas mask wouldn't help, as it is a persistent chemical agent. That's why so many were affected after the fact.
  9. Demetri Augur

Depends on the nature of contact, but yea, skin permeable from what I recall from the little bit it was discussed in OChem.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Nah the punk band from North Orange county
  11. Vindaven Elder

The official release of the release date will be on or around the week of April Fools... Maybe March 27 or April 3rd...

Luckily though... New Kelethin Times received an exclusive leak from a brave wood elf rogue whistleblower. I cannot confirm or deny that anything illegal was done to obtain such information.

**Dragonslayer** likes this.