New Tlp servers. Link?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by psybob, Mar 11, 2024.

1. pipo Lorekeeper

At least we can dream
    jeskola likes this.
  2. maxisbored New Member

Because limiting loot makes earning it that much more satisfying. I mean if you want everyone to be equal why not just give everyone max and full bis at launch? some people want to poopsock, and those poopsockers are honestly the biggest spenders. They buy xp potions, and all the perks.

Personally I'd love a classic style server with actual rare mobs, rare drops and slowed exp rates and I'm just a casual. I just like the challenge. If i want to play something easy then I can go play pretty much any other mmorpg out there.
  3. Tsuaruanni Elder

Mischief rules with its unlock schedule in the later expacs is still not easy. It's a lot different than the situation in Classic.
  4. pipo Lorekeeper

Sadly it was called yelinak and it had low population really fast. Maybe this year we need some mischief and next year some hardcore.
  5. Ddezul Augur

There's lots of folks on the forums that don't want mischief rules.
    Probably more real people than those accounts griping about FTE.
  6. Elabone Augur

Just because someone likes or dislikes something you don't, doesn't mean they are all bot accounts lol. And as I said. I just don't see it. I see A LOT of complaining about FTE and like 3 people who have commented saying they despise mischief rules.
  7. Zaine New Member

Anniversary server that doesn’t happen or even announced on the anniversary…EQ fails yet again