Question regarding the Tower Augments...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darakar, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Darakar Lorekeeper

I just checked out the new Augments you can unlock now in ToT. Is there a special reason why only Int and Str Augments are on the Vendor? Do the other ones come in later months, or are these going to be it?
  2. Brickhaus Augur

We've been getting one per month, so one would assume the other stat based ones are coming.

But you knew the int classes were getting theirs early ... by design ... cause everyone knows that the int classes are the favorite classes ...
  3. DeadRagarr Augur

4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, I don't think whoever is doing this tower gear understands what they're doing.

They clearly intend for you to use the type 7s along with the type 25s in the tower gear, but those type 7s are SO freaking awful that even an aug from an expansion or 2 back is better in that slot. And if they're going to release the augs based solely on the heroic stat one month at a time...that's just insane. Gratz tanks and INT casters on your augs I guess?

And puting a necklace on the mechant for 125 toons...lol.o_O
  5. Riou EQResource

There will be a 7/8 for each stat, likely, you just have to wait on the month it unlocks

The unlocks are basically 1 7/8, 1 non vis slot and some ornaments each month
  6. DeadRagarr Augur

Maybe they are going for all nonvis + Weapons?

12 months worth of items.

8 non vis inventory + 1 Hand Primary + 1 Hand Secondary + Two hander + Ranged <Bow/non bow>.

Total of 12 choices.
  7. Brickhaus Augur

I mean ... the 3rd item could have been a back ...

Remember that the gear is scaling downwards ... so actually having the neck is probably good for everyone not at the 125 level.

The type 7s are pretty good except on overall heroics ... and actually since they've had all heroics listed instead of a subset ... they probably aren't too far off in a set bases.

The bizarre thing is that the int aug is 106 heal, 86 spell damage and the strength aug is 106 spell damage, 86 heal.

Of course this proves the devs know exactly how much the SKs are healing themselves in fights ...
  8. FYAD Augur

SD and HA provide such minuscule increase in their particular spell categories that it's not even worth getting upset over. That 20 point differential is not providing any parse-able results that would be noticeable.
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. Brickhaus Augur

Sigh ... it was a joke. I'm not very good at the comedy thing evidently...
    Cairbrae likes this.