Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by NyteShayd, Mar 6, 2024.

1. NyteShayd Elder

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.
    Conq, Salinae, Iuwene and 7 others like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Xegony Opens got 2 of 3 last night (our Artisan was a coin no show). 4 for 4 on T1 and T2.

Anyone else more than amused that the fix is worse than the original. It's not like this has ever happened before...
  3. Swiss Augur

Bristlebane open raid got coin for final fugue and artisan/druid tonight but not Heroe's Are Forged.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Now that opening day is done, please just switch it back to the new way. Opening day, we got coin on 1 out of 3 raids.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. NyteShayd Elder

Tonight's raids:

Bidils the Quickhand: Coin
    Prisoners of Ankexfen: No coin
    Shadow of My Shadow: Coin
  6. Brickhaus Augur

I think this is supposed to be in the T1-T2 missing coin thread. This thread is for T3.

I know, I know ... it's hard to keep track of which missing LS raid coin you need to post in...
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Last night, more missing coin on T3 raids. I REALLY hope this gets hotfixed or at least fixed on Wednesday and we're not waiting a month for a fix.

I've never seen a problem on a T1/T2 raid, just going back to the old system for T3 raids and when it happens the entire raid misses out on coin.
  8. Iuwene Augur

Yesterday on Unkempt Woods raid I got coin, but other people in raid didn't.
    I hope this will get fixed soon.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Make a trigger named Currency in your raid / misc folder.

I hope this helps!

[IMG]
  10. Salinae Old Cranky member

I noticed that my main was missing a couple rounds, also my bard box sitting in the guildhall in the DZ and raid for 3 events, then zoning in never got any coins. I am not micromanaging my coin totals and didn't take screenshots or comb through my logs but its definitely a thing
  11. Opal Journeyman

im sharpening the pitchforks and lighting the torches

so who is goign to go back and check how many times I didnt get coin? How do I know how much ive been ripped off?
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Not fixed in todays patch...