EverQuest Swag Store is here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Vladimirxx New Member

Oh, please - THIS!
  2. Makma New Member

Need a running t shirt with TRAIN TO ZONE IN
    Grove likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Spec to docks
    Marton likes this.
  4. dentalplan lisa needs braces

I'm really surprised there aren't items with the old class icons from early EQ days on them. I feel like those were all really iconic and people would buy mugs / shirts with those on them!

[IMG]
    Barton-Vox and Marton like this.
  5. Iven the Lunatic

It is great that there is finally a merchandise shop, but there are a lot things that could be improved. The pricing is unrealistic high for most stuff, and there should be a lot more color options. Many things (travel mugs, t-shirts, posters) do look cheap and could be done already by dozens of print stores. There should be only high quality articles with detailed product material infos, and not cheap picture prints. As most EQ players are older people, there should be more decent clothing options.

A few ideas of what could be added to the store:
    • Pins
    • Key chains with class icons
    • Melody key chains with Jay Barbeau midi songs
    • Stickers
    • Refillable ink pens
    • Puppets (Gnolls, bixie, deities, animals)
    • Figurines
    • Leather belt buckles
    • Framed pictures with Keith Parkinson art in different sizes
  6. Lodestar The Undefeated

To set the record straight: I ordered both of the new EQ mousepads, and they are incredible quality. Sharp, crisp, high quality. I'm very impressed with them, and have very high standards for anything I'd place on my desk. Poster is also inbound.
    Angeliana likes this.
  7. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

I got the Velious poster as a gift from Ashlanne when I got to tour "the pit" in 2002. Very good quality if these posters are the same. It still hangs on the wall next to my desk.
    Also why not sell the posters from every expac?