YoDarkpaw March Market

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ferledon, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Iven the Lunatic

You must had sold a lot of shoes !

[IMG]
    Andarriel and Nennius like this.
  2. Iven the Lunatic

57:44 - 58:08
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Zmzi98tbg&t=3464s
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Nice one of my all time favorite sitcom's. Got all seasons on dvd for like 15 dollars so many laughs just wish they would come out with them on blu ray that would be cool. The main show i watch now is The Big Bang Theory on blu ray another great sitcom.
  4. Flexin Not an amateur

This is important to note. I ended up buying the VIP pack as well for $250. For that price at least one of the illusions/mounts/metamorphs/weapon ornaments should be available on every server. The fact that its only claimable one time hurts so bad. I feel like I got suckered badly that I'm sour on spending so much on an anniversary bag. I make decent money - I don't mind throwing money to DPG for convenience and to support the game I play but I surely don't like to get robbed either. $40 isn't crazy and I could've skipped out on the DoorDash I paid for this week and bought the bag, but it's the principle of the matter at this point.

Some of the decision people at DPG are out of the loop clearly. The games old. The players will open our wallets, but if we tell you to grab a 10 and you grab for the 100 - it's shame on us both.
  5. Beardsy Elder

It's easy to tell that no one currently working there has any real vested interest in the community. WE the community is what made this game as good as it was. They're just trying to milk a cow on its last leg at this point. Now where is that money gonna go? Hopefully full send on EQ3 dev so they can make a new 30 year cash cow :p

Seems like the staff don't have much of a nostalgic attachment to us or the game either, they're very out of touch when it comes to putting on big events like this. 25 years only comes once and it really is a historic achievement to hit in this industry. I'm still hoping it all works out in the end, I wouldn't be playing if this wasn't my favourite game ever :p

The North Ro tower event was pretty cool, but Moloing it as a rogue was rough if I wasn't top end geared. I also wish it wasn't such a long lockout, they don't give out near enough tokens for a 6 hour lockout.
  6. uberkingkong Augur

Whats crazy is someone said, EQ3 they not looking forward to DPG making it, they'd want someone else to do it.

Honestly I'm kind of feeling the same way.

EQ3 I look forward to that, but the current EQ1 EQ2 thought process people. I don't want their thought process in EQ3.
    30 expansions and hardly any improvements, vs games with less than 10. WoW, FFXIV, ESO, GW2, etc etc. less than 10 expansions and it feels like a lot was added to the original game.

EQ is just bloat, just bloat added. Since 2010, before 2010 it was somewhat good.
    When people say tons of stuff to do in EQ. Yeah tons of bloat.
    It ain't like the other games, those expansions actual good stuff. Meaningful additions. Too much to explain.

But again, I sure am not looking forward to EQ3 game with the EQ1 EQ2 thought process people dictating how its gonna be. I'll be playing EQ3, but it aint gonna be that good if EQ1EQ2 thought process is in effect.
    These EQ thought process people are pretty predictable not in good ways.
  7. Bilderov Augur

I've not given this company a single penny since December 31st. I just wish I hadn't spent on 3 x expansions for my mains just a few weeks before.
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Mostly loafers. :)
  9. FYAD Augur

the indigestion and diarrhea are always complimentary.
    Nennius and Svann2 like this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

And the secret ingredient in Taco Bell sauce begins to leak out.