BONUS loot drops on mischief style Server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Veteranplayer, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Veteranplayer Apprentice

Can we all agree that the most fun part of mischief classic was the crazy huge pinatas that surprised the whole raid. I see people, some of the same people that argued to removed this from mischief, already saying that "many people don't want bonus loot". Devs please don't listen to these people. The VAST majority of your players enjoyed the bonuses and pinatas. The only ones complaining are the people who can't enjoy anything if someone else has it too, and it they "feel" less cool and unique. That's the only argument. All of my guild and friends on mischief LOVED the bonuses and the pinatas. Please be liberal!!
    Ozon and Barton-Vox like this.
  2. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

The bonus loot was 50% of the fun. Random 25% and Free trade 25% - keep it all
    wade_watts and Barton-Vox like this.
  3. Veteranplayer Apprentice

Thanks! I totally agree. All those factors were huge! I sure hope the devs have fun with this one and don't lock it down for the sake of the vocal few
  4. Tsuaruanni Elder

The bonus loot helps the further you get into expac unlocks because it makes it easier for folks to stay geared up while doing less raids. Lot of pressure taken off which is a good thing considering player burnout.
  5. Litoeon Lorekeeper

Agree on all here. It makes the game we all love more....FUN
  6. Veteranplayer Apprentice

excellent point I didnt think about, less burnout from the gear grind on items that may never drop on regular servers. I completed hundreds more quests on mischief than any other EQ experience I have had just because of access to it. ntov quests, vex key, pop hammer of elements or whatever... so many quests I got to see for the first time because I got the drops in era.
  7. NoxiousGrizzle Also post as Slik, Noxious, or Bart

all the bonus loot was a huge success in my eyes, but there are some hardcore players out there that think it went overboard. Im talkin to you bobby, I know your lurkin the forums somewhere.
  8. Intercept Augur

No one is asking for them to remove it from Mischief, just that they leave the craziness to that server
  9. Doezit Lorekeeper

More "bling" for the 25th! Bring on the fun. I completely agree with the OP.
  10. pipo Lorekeeper

Totaly agree.

On the other side, we have had 2 years of no free trade servers and 3 of truebox servers. I understand that the TLP rules have to change from year to year but maybe it's time to combine old good rulesets
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

Man what a crazy circle glaze.
  12. DeadRagarr Augur

I would put back no drop before I removed bonus/randomized loot.
  13. The Silver Smurfer New Member

Best server 100% should be one of the 2 for 25th anna.