slot 5 bandolier

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Barbwarrior, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Barbwarrior Augur

could something be added so we can change slot 5s instant so we can farm more than one set ?)
    daBlubb likes this.
  2. Bumkus Elder

We could name 1 set as "game play" set and the other as "Magelo" set :)
    fransisco and Nennius like this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Wait, isn't that why bards use shields?
    fransisco likes this.
  4. DeadRagarr Augur

I can't wait to bando swap augs mid combat.
  5. Barbwarrior Augur

would be nice for tank and dps setup plus something to do with the 1billion coins we get running missions for evolve exp
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

One go and the other show. It sounds like a winner. :cool:
  7. smash Augur

that is ap for your use, or buy bag, shared bank, give to oterh char
  8. daBlubb Elder

I also got the coins with my main char to buy a second set, but some people got a real life and dont want to do the same mission 300 times.
    There should be an option like: Today i want all my slot 5 augs be dex and next day agi etc., with just one klick.
    No additional farming, no use of additional inventory space etc. Especially with the personas, less stuff thats needs to be swaped around = less anoying inventory chaos.
  9. fransisco Augur

I just want a augment interface. Some way to manage them without having to go and look at every individual peice of gear and inspect each augment individually.
    Lubianx likes this.
  10. Randel Flag Elder

/finditem sort by augment type , bam done
    FYAD likes this.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

What they need is to redesign the inventory screen. This boring "oval" display of gear was fine back in the day, when we weren't actually putting crap INTO the gear. But now, it's burdensome.

Every piece of primary gear needs to have a slot for the item on the inventory screen, and then slots for each of the aug spots in the gear, so we can just open the inventory and see exactly what we have without having to "open" the gear, and then "open" the augs.
  12. fransisco Augur

I more meant comparing augments - what is good, which do you replace? Stuff like that. Dunno about you, but I don't have all my augments memorized. I think most people don't
    Nennius likes this.