No FTE on raid mobs only

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vorid, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Vorid New Member

Keep things lively between the competitive and the casuals? Discuss amongst yourselves..
    Azzlann likes this.
  2. Azzlann Elder

This would be a great fix.
  3. Zansobar Augur

I can't remember if they have FTE in AOC instances or not.

If they do then it probably means it isn't an easy thing to selectively turn on or off FTE for certain areas or mobs. And if that's the case I hope they don't waste development time trying to incorporate that just to satisfy an extremely small minority or players and instead focus dev effort on things improving the gameplay experience for the larger groups of players.
  4. Vorid New Member

I didn't think I would need to explain this but I meant no FTE on open world raid mobs.
    Azzlann likes this.
  5. Azzlann Elder

Yes no one cares about DZ
    OW mobs being exempt would fix one of the worst parts of FTE without hurting any of the people who love it.
  6. SnapVine Augur

7. Azzlann Elder

8. ECrack Augur

Oh no, hardcore zergs won't be able to DPS race smaller guilds on OW targets if they have FTE. Wouldn't that be a shame. ;)
  9. Binskie New Member

It is cute that you think small casual guild showed up to the raid and the target isn't already being run around by the hardcore guild waiting for the main raid to finish other targets.
  10. xxar Augur

Hi ! New member ! I think it's more along the lines of casual guilds being able to compete in OW!!
    Ddezul likes this.
  11. SnapVine Augur

i think ow competition was pretty dead on oakwynd and the only thing being kited around was lodi. maybe this will do the trick and you'll get all the toxic engagement your heart desires, and there's DZs for the rest of us so whatever
  12. Ddezul Augur

No thank you. I hope they make an FTE server with heirloom , true box/aradune box and legacy and let the toxoids have a wild west where they can train and bot to their hearts desire and sell krono to each other.
  13. Azzlann Elder

Whats up with all the new member stuff. It says his account was started in 2017, some people just dont ever post on the forums. That person may have been playing since launch and know the game. People keep saying new member like it's an argument.
  14. Elabone Augur

People will look for any excuse to discredit something someone says because they disagree. You know that, Mr. 2 accounts lol.

And as you know im all for FTE, but even I agree placing it on raid mobs doesnt make alot of sense. Theres very little competition for OW mobs as is, so I dont really see alot of fuss happening if this change was made. I support it.
  15. Arclyte Augur

spamming the forums with your box accounts is pathetic
    SnapVine and Ddezul like this.