PAX East Afterparty meetup!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Meeko likes this.
  2. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

Is it cheaper than $1499? I mean someone has to pay for the GM's gas to drive all the way to Boston.
    Veteran_BetaTester and Yinla like this.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

4. theG33K Aradune | The Filthy Casualz

It would be nice to be able to order more than one ticket at a time, not all EverQuest players fly solo :D I did get 2 tickets but I had to go through the process twice. See ya there!
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Each ticket is tied to a specific unique individual. It is so we are aware of exactly who will be attending.
  6. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

This is for PAX East towards the end of this month, not Fippy Fest which is in June. You seem to be confusing the two events.
  7. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

No, I was asking if your event on the east coast was going to be as expensive as the one in your home town.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I've never been so bummed to miss Paxeast lol. I have 2 road races that weekend and 4 days of Pax interrupts my BQ'ing for the Boston Marathon training. PS: sub 3 hours marathon at age 46 soon to come! Get out and move, friends!
    Nerple likes this.
  9. Iven the Lunatic

The gas will be refreshed at the Harpoon Brewery and the devs will give out free beer to the players and vice versa.
    Including two fun events: Make a dev drunk ! and Drunken dev race. All being paid by Daybreak. ;)
  10. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

I got drunk with several GM's in room parties at the Dallas FF years ago. I could afford the drive from San Antonio. Flying to either coast even without the actual cost of events is simply out of my price range these days. Hugs to Ashlanne, Azhra, Brenlo and all the other folks I got to meet in person that I was too drunk to remember wherever life has taken you since then.
  11. Herf Augur

Tipsy Tina!
  12. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

For $1500 there better be some free beer at FippyFest. Super Bowl was cheaper this year.
  13. Herf Augur

Note that the event this thread is for is not for FappyFest, it's related to PaxWest, whereever that is.
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

15. Shortina Journeyman

Please add an after party for PAX West as well, when it comes around this year.
    Fenthen likes this.