Tormax and Teek servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jeskola, Mar 5, 2024.

1. AzzlannOG Elder

I hope your prediction is correct, that sounds good.
  2. Basak Augur

How is it known to be incorrect though?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd prefer 4 weeks PoP/LoY, 8 weeks of LDoN.

LDoN doesn't add much in the way of raids, but adds a lot of group content. 4 weeks to do enough missions for the Aug isn't enough.
    Ayoheee likes this.
  4. theonepercent Augur

So don't do the aug. Holding the entire server hostage so the 3 people who care can get the aug in era is stupid.
    Dre. likes this.
  5. Intercept Augur

Meh I would prefer they just start LDoN earlier if this is the case, just start LDoN 2-4 weeks earlier, same time between start of pop and start of GoD it just lets people do more group content for longer
  6. pipo Lorekeeper

Considering that Ldon is just some augents they can merge it with Pop so we can use it for leveling. They can disable the augments for a month so the ubber people feel they have achieved potime with no out of era help.
  7. Arclyte Augur

-on the next TLP halflings will be flagged for pvp at all times and drop full loot
    -rivervale will be an exp hotzone, mayor gubbin will have raid boss loot tables
    -assisting stonehive and clan runnyeye against the halfling menace will yield a random epic quest piece
    -a moat will be placed around misty thicket and all halfling characters will have -200 swimming skill
  8. Demetri Augur

Tormax server will have all players permanently illusioned into giant form w/ shrink disabled, obviously

See the excitement of fighting through Guk as a Giant!
    jeskola likes this.
  9. Cfuson Journeyman

If i had to money on it.

Teek = Mischief 2.0 with added FTE and some kind of hotzone system.
    Tormax = Their normal Aradune/Mangler clone server for the casual rerollers.
  10. Ayoheee Augur

Yes this would be a great improvement, only 4 weeks of non-raiders boxed out of content since there's nothing for them in PoP and reduces the boredomfest of PoP a ton by shortening it from 16 weeks to 12.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Whos holding anyone hostage? Reread what I typed. You are only getting 12 weeks of POP instead of 16, just moved the unlock for LDON forward the end point is 4 weeks earlier than planned.

But if you would prefer 12 weeks if POP/LOY followed by 4 weeks of LDON its your opinion.
  12. Ravin Journeyman

First, I understand this is maybe based on a troll post, but:
    Quadrupled OW raid mob spawns: Phinney every 3 hours? um, ok. Fear, Hate, PoS trash every 1.5 hours? Vox and Naggy every 18 hours? That might be ok, but AoC cool down times doubled?
    This would force guilds to compete for class armors and other drops. A few might go for this but, I think more people would just drop playing or not start at all on the server.
  13. Ravin Journeyman

More suspicious details: Initial level cap of 25, goes up 5 per week...
    So, no one can enter PoH, PoF, PoS for the first 3 weeks, (assuming they want to pile into the planes at 36-40). This sounds really...dumb. Server population approaching...zero.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The specific date of a couple entries might be wrong but that does not mean that the data in the entries themselves is bad.
  15. Mashef Augur

16 weeks of POP yet again is very disappointing.

Shrink it to 12 and lump LDON in with it already. Or make it the standard 8....

4 months...good grief that's nearly half a pregnancy

all we can do is slam that home and hope its early enough that they make an adjustment pre launch
  16. Dre. Altoholic

Oh geez. When did I become claustrophobic. All the nope.
  17. CdeezNotes Augur

How does it affect you if LDON is released and the server becomes POP + LDON for 8 weeks instead of 4? I'm failing to see the logic in your argument.

Also, it's dumb how people have to wait 12 weeks to put an aug in their raid weapons because the early vendor augs are only slot 4 and don't fit in raid slot 8. Releasing LDON with or shortly after POP would benefit most everyone, not just the select few who want to do the charm aug.
  18. Risiko Augur

Best of luck to you all on your next TLP server.

As for me personally, I am done with the TLP rat race. I am staying on the Mischief server until they shut the servers down. Free Trade and Random Loot give me everything I need to play super insanely casually, never join a guild and raid ever again, and still enjoy the game as much as I want. I may never hit current Live content because of how slowly I am taking the game now, and honestly... it's been a much more enjoyable ride so far doing it that way. I look at my current Mischief experience as the perfect duo with mercs experience I can get. I can play when I want, where I want, and buy raid gear when I need it. No schedules. No power hungry guild leaders/officers. No stress. Just fun playing a game. Imagine that... having FUN playing a GAME. Who'd a thought.

At any rate, I hope you all get the server you want this time.

Have fun out there and remember... it's just a game,
    Pharone the Gnome.

ps. I fully intend to support every new TLP by buying the big bags they always offer. God knows I need all the mega sized bags I can get to hold all the gear my alternate personas use LOL! ;)
    Duder, SnapVine and Doezit like this.
  19. DeadRagarr Augur

Teek server - Dungeon instances with new NPC in starting cities that makes a heroic adventure to kill each boss for the group. Teleports group into dungeon. Basically AoC for groups. XP and chest reward at end with randomized loot from each of the bosses.
    jeskola, Demetri and Traductus1 like this.
  20. Demetri Augur

That's a cool idea, but their hints implied nothing new.