Rez Tokens

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mogley, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Mogley Lorekeeper

Is there a reason why you can not buy Rez Tokens from Day Break Store? These things get expensive as hell and takes for ever to get one from Overseer. Or am I missing something
  2. Knifen Augur

Are you using the Loyalty Vendor as well or do you mean those are too expensive on that vendor. I know I let it build up till I can buy 3-4 than have to wait for it to refill.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You could always use a healer merc too or a cleric alt, or non cleric alt with a healer merc.

And don't forget your weekly rez from special AA - expedient recovery

I used to show off my ranger using rez tokens during combat since mercs won't rez if your fighting. But I got over that and don't use as many now.

It can be hard if your a free account and only getting 30 tokens a week. Try not to die so much?:(
  4. JetZeppelin2h Augur

Rez tokens I thought were only used for battle rezing by people who can't cast the rez spell. That is the only time I have seen them used when doing mission or rare spawn where things get screwed up and someone dies and they get a rez while in battle. If you are using rez token out of combat to rez you are wasting them.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

For myself, there isnt much I could spend loyalty on anyway. I do sometimes use it just to save time when the merc is dead.
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

I'm still waiting for a gnome tinkered defibrillator that is rechargeable. Not rechargeable with just a mana battery although mana batteries would be used to make the item that give the charge or charges. Maybe some kind of tinkered energy repository item.
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Mogley Lorekeeper

I guess I should have went into more detail. I am a Shaman and I use them during raids to rez people that need it. I use Call also. They just get spendy to buy just thought there might be a way around buying 2 or 3 at a time till your loyality coins build back up
  8. Brickhaus Augur

I assume you have your OMM rez stick as well (if not, that should be on the list to get).

If they were to offer something from the marketplace, it would be nice if tradeable. Shaman and Druids sometimes get the shaft when expending resources for raids.
  9. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Can buy them with overseer currency as well
  10. Duder Augur

Flatchy likes this.