Recovered Account - Age Wrong.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by StudDust, Mar 5, 2024.

1. StudDust New Member

Hey everyone. So i went through support today, and was able to recover my original account! Super stoked about that part. When I logged in however, I checked the age of the account, which is the main reason I wanted to recover it, and it's not adding up. After logging in a character that is on it and typing /played, it shows that the time entitled on the account is a little over 14 years, but the character was created on Feb 28th, 2007. A bit over 17 years ago right there. I also don't recall exactly when I created the account, but I do know that it was just after Luclin was released, so it had to be early 2002. Anyone have any ideas why the time entitled is wrong?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gratz on getting your old account back! Lots has changed :)

But not sure why the account age matters at this point?

The only thing related to the age of the account were Veteran Rewards and if its Veteran Rewards they are given on day one to all accounts/characters now.

As far as Loyalty Tokens you should have max amount on those (5760) cause they kept accumulating while you were away. But they only go up to the cap so you have to spend those before you can earn more.

What other reason were you counting on?
    Barton-Vox and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  3. StudDust New Member

I was not aware of the change in veterans rewards. That was really it, other than bragging rights on having a 22+ year old account lol. Thanks for the response.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and CatsPaws like this.
  4. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Time Entitled (is not equal to) Account Creation Date.

Time entitled was the old way veteran rewards worked before they were changed to every one gets them on all characters

If you want to see your account creation date that is a whole different thing and not easy without knowing how and where to find the link to it
    Yinla and Dre. like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not that hard. Click this link, sign in and look at the bottom of the list and it shows "Original Activation Date: XXXXXXX

This is also a way to find out if your account will go Silver if you quit paying. That designation is the line item that says "EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)"

https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ
    Barton-Vox and Flatchy like this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Means paid subscription time. You did not pay for a subscription for 3 years. Unsure whether F2P time counted as entitled or not after that transition.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Dre. like this.
  7. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Well ya now that you posted the link it is easy
  8. 6502 Lorekeeper

A few years ago when I recovered my original account which hadn't been subbed since the launch of Luclin it also showed something like 17 years of entitled time. I figure old accounts just got a little wonky after all the database migrations or whatever. My /claim was also full of pre-order and physical box bonuses for expansions I had never even heard of.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If you were ever a guide it will be well off.

I think mine is showing something crazy like 70+ years.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

OG!
  11. phattoni Augur

i get all sorts of crazy stuff for /played, some toons have 70+ years some have 7 years, it makes no sense. all of the toons are 10+ years old.

just one question why did you want to recover the account because of age?? they made it so account age no longer matters, unless you had a silver account at some point, everyone gets vet rewards now.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I asked same question, explained vet rewards. They answered. Scroll up :)
  13. Shay Apprentice

Yes, mine is 73 years.
  14. Iven the Lunatic

One is earth time, the other one is Norrathian time.