3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mirthe, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Mirthe Journeyman

Hi all,

I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started playing originally in Velious and Luclin came out, I loved the new models and have had them on ever since. :)

Mirthe is wielding his 2 favorite / most memorable weapons: Vander's Bane, and Songblade of the Eternal.

Enjoy,
    Mirthe of Povar

[IMG]
  2. Toni Xelphi of Bristlebane

pretty sweet NGL
  3. Brickhaus Augur

Great statue. Nice job.

...but...

How can anyone organize their books that way, including one upside down.

The madness!!!
    Goranothos and Andarriel like this.
  4. Azzlann Elder

Pretty sweet!
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Shouldnt the books be organized by size? It kinda bugs me :) Nice statue btw.
  6. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

7. Flatchy Court Jester

You must have a terrible time at the Library! :)
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Elizabeth Moon. Good writer. Deed of Paksenarrion was excellent fantasy.
  9. Faydark rider New Member

I have questions! sent you a PM
  10. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Love the statue!

And one of my fav authors with one of my fav books of hers. The Speed of Dark is such a great book.
  11. fransisco Augur

ever wonder why all the faces in game look constipated? You can't really choose a happy face for most races.
    Nennius and Rijacki like this.
  12. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

The resting b- face..

Why so serious?

It's one of my pet peeves for both of the model types. Most games, though, don't have "happy" resting options.
    Nennius likes this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

No toilets in EQ equals a very real problem. And it does give additional meaning to the complaint of ruining our own lands.
    Goranothos, Rijacki and fransisco like this.
  14. Sprooce Lorekeeper

What a cool project, I love it! Kudos :)
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Who needs the library when you got the internet? havent been there in many many years!
  16. Bilderov Augur

Don't you hate it though when some of the websites aren't in size order and the odd one is upside down? :p

Edit: just being funny. I myself have a large collection of books and having the odd one the wrong way round would bug me. We have a caravan on a caravan park and there is a small library where people donate their books. Every time I'm up there, I'm always sorting them so all of the same authors are together. I once joked I'd put them all in the correct alphabetical order but I'm not sure my wife would let me.
    Rijacki likes this.
  17. Flatchy Court Jester

Oh cool I can finally spam in general channel about selling time on my toilet stool!
    Nennius likes this.
  18. Moege Augur

Laurion's Inn has outhouses, even found some dirty underpants in one. I'm sure there are a few more scattered around
    Nennius likes this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

Locations needed. Urgent!!!
    Svann2 likes this.
  20. Strawberry Augur

Libraries are organised by book size. After a category classification like a Dewey decimal system, you organise by size.

Size sorting mitigates damage to books when people take them out and put them back, and it optimizes space.

Size sorting isn't a new concept, libraries have been doing this for centuries:

[IMG]

In fact, libraries that thought they didn't need size sort, eventually are forced to admit it is more efficient and revert to size sorting:

[IMG]
    Nennius likes this.