Tormax and Teek servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jeskola, Mar 5, 2024.

1. jeskola pheerie

Kunark unlocked right away both or earlier release for classic.

Source: SeknahGaming

[IMG]
  2. TLP Addict Augur

They don't put launch dates on the calendar so can't be 100% sure it's a Kunark launch.

Although road map saying May servers suggests it could be accurate.

August Velious unlock though? 12 weeks of Kunark.
    jeskola likes this.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Maybe they launch earlier in May with a short classic.
  4. Ddezul Augur

who?
  5. Crabman Augur

I think a dev thought the 6th month was may and not June... They have since moved all the HH event back to June from May, which would indicate the Kunark release would be June 20 and not May 20, which puts it on its normal Thursday rather than Monday which it was put on the calendar as. This would mean 4 week classic (which is how mischief 1.0 was) and the launch date would be may 22nd as most people currently assume. This would also line up with the Luclin launch being October 10th which was also seen by some.
  6. Tuco Augur

Just got back from the pre-panel meeting ($15000 ticket cost extra whale version).
    • Kunark start
    • Server releases with level 25 cap, cap is increased by 5 levels every week until level 60
    • Recommended / required levels are dropped by 10 levels.
    • Mischief loot rules
    • Global spawn rate is doubled
    • Non-instanced raid mob spawn rate is quadrupled
    • Agent of Change raid instance lock times are doubled
    • Starting with Luclin, AA and level increases will be delayed for 3 weeks after a new expansion is released
    OldTimeEQ1, jeskola and Bobbybick like this.
  7. Jeunetoujour New Member

Servers are for May 20th it looks. Seems to launch with Kunark up front. [IMG]
  8. jeskola pheerie

SeknahGaming
  9. jeskola pheerie

That phrase literally made me lol
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  10. RABKkehhalla Elder

Ah yes. Tormax. The giant king created by Rallos Zek. PvP time.
  11. Duder Augur

Again, who? You coulda said "source: something/thing no one knows"
  12. jeskola pheerie

I said source : SeknahGaming
    Not my fault if you choose to freak out about it
  13. Arclyte Augur

I prefer something like 1 month of classic but kunark start could be cool
  14. Shalom Quillmane Bane

People would be pissed if they take off work for a week and can only get to level 25.
  15. Basak Augur

He is a low viewer count streamer of mostly EverQuest but does other things as well. Doesn't appear to stream all that often which is likely why he has low viewer count.

But overall, it is on the calendar on test server which is likely where he got his info.
    Duder, Appren and jeskola like this.
  16. Slik New Member

What the actual......
  17. Slik New Member

I would play it though for sure.
  18. Iyacc Augur

I'm assuming double spawn rate means twice as fast? Could be fun, more groups can fill an area since it'll be harder to keep as large of an area clear for some.

Quadrupled open world stuff - some things like Vindicator and Venril will almost always be up.

AOC lock times - do you mean doubled or halved? twice as fast or twice as long - I'm assuming halved for twice as fast because 9 day lockouts would blow big chunks in a lot of cases
  19. Arclyte Augur

its all speculation, only thing that would have been on the calendar is possible server names and release dates no?
  20. MaestroM Augur

And a potential early/fast/day 1 kunark launch.