Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Qubit, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Arclyte Augur

nerf monk fist damage

they're basically dual wielding mithral two-handed swords at 50 lol
  2. Ravin Journeyman

I think one of the forum rules is to not call for class nerfs.
  3. Arclyte Augur

[IMG]

keep up the good work pal
    Dre. likes this.
  4. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Yeah why have rules at all if they are just going to be broken,.....lmao
  5. Arclyte Augur

6. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

I guess you could tell by the LMAO part of my post...lol

The hypocrisy is stunning...My wanting a server without the true box option got conflated with breaking the law, yet you actually broke forum rules calling for a specific class nerf.
  7. Muramx Augur

Which is a player problem not a class one. I have never had issues boxing having everyone lined up with auto follow with with positioning. This entire thread reeks of people who are complaining because their favorite class that takes barely any skill especially early on when it's auto attack and keep watching whatever on Netflix, isn't top dog. Maybe monks should get heart strike which acts like assassinate? Or an ability at level one to open line cked door, cause they have to pull all the time?

In every MMO or A RPG I have played there is always that one low ceiling skill cap class that does way better then it should. And yet the people that play it complain because their class isn't OP. I would be ok with rogues being top DPS, if they brought more to the table then"I can open up doors in early EQ" and "uhmm... I can't hit auto attack.."
  8. Ddezul Augur

Tell me you main a monk without telling me you main a monk.
  9. Muramx Augur

SK for 24 years, even back when everyone thought they were trash. If my 7 level 125 chars none are a monk.... But good try.
  10. Arclyte Augur

this is some weird everquest version of victim blaming

I think everyone agrees rogues should have more utility, what an odd take
  11. Beardsy Elder

I've been asking people what they want for rogues for months on these forums, outside of a game genie for GM codes, what do you need to fill your ego? Either gitgud at rogue or stop playing the class, period. You're makin it sound like there aren't rogues holding their own, we do just fine.

If they wanna do anything give us battle leap in TSS, that alone would make monks cry.

I don't victim blame, I stupid blame, there's a difference.
  12. Arclyte Augur

you should lay off the caffeine there pal, I wasn't even talking to you, I was referencing the Muramx guy (who was trashing rogues as lazy btw)

I have made several threads about giving rogues better group utility.
    -More locked doors
    -More and Deadlier traps
    -Simplify poisons to include snares, roots, and other useful debuffs
    -Backstab dmg and accuracy increase in early expansions

The utility and damage gap between rogue and monk is criminal and should have been addressed years ago.
  13. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

It's not calling for a nerf. It's calling for a reversal to where Monk was back in the appropriate eras. Similar to how they removed focus effects from items.