Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Qubit, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Qubit New Member

Fun items and not a big deal (as witnessed on *ahem* other servers) I see no reason not to bring these back to legit EQ. And that other thing that lets melee bind as well, I forget what it was called. That is all. As you were.
  2. Psalmz Elder

Throw in a Red Dragon Tooth also.
  3. error Augur

Manastone would just be monopolized by a bunch of SK bots competing for the HT then reselling it to suckers for 40 krono. Way too high value of an item to drop from a mob that can be one-shot in era.
  4. theonepercent Augur

If only there was a solution to a rare item only dropping from 1 mob.
    It also wouldn't be anywhere near 40 krono.
  5. Elabone Augur

Manastone is basically useless after classic, its fine not being here.
  6. Qubit New Member

Oh, locket of escape, that was the name of the other item that drops at some point. Put that back in too. If the server is Mischief loot, as most people think it will be, the manastone and locket will be great items to have in the loot table to bump up the excitement.
  7. Qubit New Member

Yeah. manastone and locket of escape would be perfect loot items to have on the random loot tables if we get another mischief style tlp (which I think is expected). Paired with FTE and /pick I doubt there would be many (if any) issues with these items and they are fun items.
  8. Arclyte Augur

I've heard some pretty crazy manastone cheese stories, I doubt they will add it back in
  9. Ravin Journeyman

Oh?! I want a Red Dragon tooth, please!
  10. xxar Augur

I want a twig!
  11. Doezit Lorekeeper

When Kunark first released there was typo for the attack/delay of the Sarnak War Braid. It was a 27/5 weapon for a few hours. I want one of those!
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

While I don't think they would ever add them back in, it would be neat if they were included as expansion-wide ultrarare drops from level 35+ mobs or something similar to how live expansions have their chase drops from trash.
    Azzlann and Barton-Vox like this.
  13. Slik New Member

Yea and bring back the knockback bow to. Fun times.