Anyone having issues with players being de-guilded while off line.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elenderil, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Elenderil Lorekeeper

My guild has an issue with it's members being removed while off line. We have also lost all the content of our guild hall. Before I report it as a bug I'd like to know if any other guilds have had the same issue. I don't really want to think that a player has hacked into the guild and done this maliciously but...
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

While it's certainly possible its a bug, its more likely its a disgruntled ex-guild member getting some revenge. Occam's razor explains most things.
    Rijacki, Nennius and SnapVine like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have a bad bad bug, Both issues have happened on and off in the past to numerous guilds for the past few years. Just use google or the search at the top of this page and you will find posts about this.

Petition and I would make it separate petitions. One for the members dropping and another for the guild hall going empty.

While the CS will likely tell you just to post in the bug forum, you still want to submit the petition for the record.

Only an officer or leader can drop members so that is not likely another member removed them while offline. And to empty a guild hall takes a bit of work and storage space.
  4. FYAD Augur

The lost guild hall items is definitely a recurring issue that had been reported in the past. I don't remember individual members being a problem, but I've heard of guilds with massive amounts of alts being disbanded.