Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Morrigan, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Morrigan Bowjobs

The new Valkyrie Illusion is not playing well with Nimbus type spells. I have tried various kinds such as path of skulls, fire & ice, rose petal, etc. and not only are they placed incorrectly on the model, but they are being left in place in the world every time the player character moves.

[IMG]
    Would love to post a pic, but imbeded image not working and cant paste it directly
    https://imgur.com/a/1jViKMu

Another link for 3 diff nimbuses not working
    https://imgur.com/a/OHzbiTj
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Usually nimbuses are left behind anytime the player illusions. Have you tried clicking off the nimbus buff and re-casting it once you are in the illusion?
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

Yes, I made sure no nimbus was already on me, then I casted illusion, and finally I cast the nimbus on me. The nimbusss are attaching to wrong parts of the body. Like fire & ice fists either at elbows or a foot away from the fist. And every nimbus after casting it will just stay in place whenever I move & won't follow me.
  4. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Can confirm, I cast nimbus while illusioned and when I move the nimbus effect stays in place
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

This is nothing new. It happened to me using varies illusions. The first time I recall this happening is when HOT was current. I had the siren illusion up at that time.
  6. Morrigan Bowjobs

I have a ton of illusions and havent encountered this issue before. Yes, some illusions can bug out after a point in time and become stuck in the world. But every single nimbus on this illusion wont stick no matter what and is just left in place. The placement of nimbuses on this illusion initially is also jacked up and either in center of body or off to side.

Also, since this is in a pack that costs $150 would think they could fix the issues.