Rank 3 spell

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Darkbloom, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Darkbloom New Member

hello today i tried to get some of my rank 3 spells from Spensur in House of Thule and he is only giving me option for my lv86 spell only. I am Amiably in Dream Delvers and last week i did get 1 of my level 90 rank 3 spell. I put in a petition, and they said I was bugged and to post it here. I am playing on the Mischief server under Darkbloom name. so please any help would be appreciated.
  2. Knifen Augur

So when you say "Spells" to him the pop up box is only giving one option of Minor fragments? Do you have other rank fragments on you?
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Do you need to pull down the line in the quest window? Sometimes it rides up and covers the other task offerings. It sounds like that happened since you should also be seeing 86/87/88/89/90 not just 86
    CatsPaws and Knifen like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What he means is like on this window - the line can ride up and hide the rest of the tasks.So the line right above where it says Old Man etc would ride all the way to right under Ancient ...Nagafens and cover up the other two.

[IMG]
  5. Darkbloom New Member

6. Darkbloom New Member

This is all i get from him
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

The divider is all the way up by the title bar, drag it down.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

[IMG]
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. Gialana Augur

You're using a custom UI, so what Catspaws told you might not work. But there is an issue with your custom Task Window. It's only showing the bottom pane of the default UI Task Window. It's not showing you the pane that lists the available tasks. If you can't bring that pane up in your custom UI, you'll likely either need to fix it yourself, use a different custom UI, or at least temporarily go back to the default UI long enough to select the correct task.

You should be able to use:
    /loadskin default 1
    to go back to the default UI without moving your windows around.

Then you can go back to your custom UI with:
    /loadkskin <custom> 1
    replacing <custom> with whatever you named your custom UI folder.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Grab that little bar way down at the bottom - right above the accept button and move it up. It just looks like the bottom of the page but its a bar you can move. Or you can try with the little arrows on the right but those are hard to grab

Gialana is right, it might be the custom UI. I overlooked that
  11. Darkbloom New Member

Thank You. Thank You I got it. After playing around with windows I got it to drop. This was resolved.
    CatsPaws likes this.