Ordering Kronos

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Why do Kronos take so long to get ordered from DB??

I have experimented this fact.. Credit card.. off time.. during business time
    Debit

Still takes over night for an order of Kronos to appear. It normally would take 1 hr.

And to think, here I am being fully legit... no 3rd party.
  2. Bilderov Augur

I found all the ones that I bought take a long time for me (often a day or so).

When it first happened, I thought something had gone wrong have expected it to appear as quick as a marketplace purchase. I was told in chat that maybe it was a fraud / security thing but I'm doubtful of that as when I re-subscribe with a new credit card, I'm still able to log back in seconds later.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The issue comes up when someone purchases a krono, trades it to someone else and then either the payment fails or is charged back.
    alanus, Rijacki, Andarriel and 2 others like this.
  4. Bilderov Augur

Of course, them being tradeable is the difference. Thanks.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

When you buy krono, it literally says "Please allow up to 72 hours for delivery."

Until those 72 hours have passed, stop griping.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. fransisco Augur

Because they want to make sure the purchase clears. When you use a CC at a store, the store doesn't immediately get the money, it can take a couple days. DB doesn't want to be in a position where they have to somehow claw back krono because the purchase didn't clear. That can get extra sketchy if the krono was traded to another player.
  7. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

There is the same delay on the tradable items in the F&F expansion bundle. It's the fact they can be traded that makes them more susceptible to charge-back fraud.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

"It normally would take 1 hr."
    .i..
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Kronos arrived today. In the past if I ordered 1 it would take 1-2 hrs if that.. 2 it would be hours not over night.