We’ve heard the clamoring!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Knifen Augur

Looks pretty sweet, hope its mount usable too.
  2. MrNeil6 Elder

Disregard my initial post, i misread the ticket start time
  3. leaola Journeyman

i assume there is no chance you would be nice to the few people that live on the east coast and play and have it or a copy of it over here.?
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

It's actually more of a test of the devotion that Asian players have for this game. And I just reread the announcement and didn't see a location for the event. May I respectfully and very selfishly suggest the In-N-Out Burger at12890 Gregg Ct. in Poway, CA. Not very far from your offices and this dwarf would be very happy if you did have it there.

Good food! Good times!
    Skribbs likes this.
  5. Beardsy Elder

Oh that's so neat, my favourite gods illusion is definitely a must have :p

Can we maybe get an idea on how much the tickets will cost?

Thank you! :D
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Someone should set up an Everquest event thing at Dragoncon, since that is all fan run, someone just has to make a panel/event and then everyone could show up.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Whataburger > In-N-Out as far as I'm concerned, but it was definitely a good burger. I give them a solid second place tied with BK, their fries are top notch, and though on the small side, their shakes are as good as Whataburger. Having an event there might cause a lot of congestion, perhaps they can cater.
    Barton-Vox and Angeliana like this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

I was joking, of course, but since I watched Fading's latest Everquest Show the date is known. It is Saturday, June 15th. Jenn Chan also mentioned that in-person attendance will be very limited. To me, that argues for an event at Darkpaw's building. Having said that, there are LOTS of spaces in the San Diego area to host a small, largely online, event.

For more info, watch Fading's video at:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/episode-24-drops-today.296489/#post-4287988
  9. Skribbs The Snek

Darkpaws offices are tiny now compared to the old SOE building they used to be in. But still cool they are doing some sort of events.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I had already watched his video, thanks, and my initial reply was meant for jest, rather than to be serious. I know full well of the Whataburger v In-N-Out debate.
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Most important part of this entire thread now...that is all! :cool:
  12. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Five Guys

(I have to travel out of country now to go to either Whataburger or In-n-Out and haven't done so since pre-pandemic, but I agree with Whataburger > In-n-Out.)
  13. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Five Guys is unique, I'll give you that...but Whataburger...mmmmmm
  14. KarmaKitty Augur

They really would do well to go back to frying with lard and real sugar in the sodas :mad:
    Whataburger, McD's Frys and Mexican Coke :D
    Rijacki and Angeliana like this.
  15. Cuzon Elder

What is the reasoning behind making us wait to know ticket prices until they go live? A lot of us were talking about this last night and it just does not make sense. Are prices not set yet?
    Rijacki and Yinla like this.
  16. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

That would be fire!
    Rijacki likes this.
  17. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Maybe they're going with the Uber style Surge Pricing
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Rijacki likes this.
  19. Brickhaus Augur

Soon to be Wendy's style surge pricing evidently according to news reports.

For a day away from ticket open ... sure isn't a lot of information forthcoming. Perhaps we could get some?
    Kenuven likes this.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon