equipment slot for food and drink?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sentinal, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Sentinal Journeyman

any chance to get those in EQ like they put in EQ2? will be more easy to switch for raid food and normal one.

thanks
    Silvena and Fanra like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Probably not from another player...which is what this forum is for.

If you have a proposal, best to post in Veterans. But this specific one has been brought up many times before.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Too bad they don't have an HTML based UI so a player could build a custom UI for that.

Oh wait... and wait... and wait...
  4. Forum_Quester New Member

My current setup has my stat food in the to two slots, followed immediately by a full stack of picnics and constitutionals that I swap in whenever I am doing trivial stuff. I force feed myself roots and water with hotkeys that I use in every fight. My stat food is never consumed.

It seems that the greatest value of a dedicated slot for food and drink would be if they wanted to ensure that the food was being consumed. Instead, the current system allows players like me to gain the effects of the best for while actually consuming junk food.

While that seems perfectly logical, I honestly like the current system. I don't want to add food and drink as additional systems that I need to maintain, or worry about whether I am "wasting" my best food so I never use it.

Not looking to shoot down any ideas, just not sure how a dedicated slot would be of benefit.