Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Morrigan, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Morrigan Bowjobs

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild hall as well as places like Shard's Landing and various other location when taking the guild hall portal/banner.

I believe the culprit is the illusion item: Aspect of the Brood that transforms you into a dragon. I have been able to repeat this each time I use the illusion and relog or use guild portal. This is a new issue that only started happening after the most recent patch. I also confirmed with another person who had the item of the same issue happening.

Edit (3/19/24): Ice Giant Facade also confimed to place me under the world when zoning

[IMG]
    Ankarv, Syylke_EMarr, jgrahl and 10 others like this.
  2. Hekaton Augur

It’s been happening to me. Guild hall (moved anchors to fix this) leaving my housing plot. Lunalyn. Think one of the culprits could be the enchanted armor visage as well
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

Not related to the anchors since does this all over the hall and also various zones when I port while wearing the illusion.
  4. Smederick New Member

Guys I have been having this issue since the last patch and I discovered the issue at least for me. The illusion Lightning Warrior is the culprit. If you are using a different illusion you can remove that and then try and zone to see if other illusions are causing it as well. I know it isn't the fix you guys want, but hopefully they will fix it soon so I can use my illusion. I verified it on 2 different characters and that is definitely the culprit.
  5. Petalonyx Augur

Same issue. Since last patch only. Bristlebane server. Aspect of the Brood. I think it was every zone i went to. Even Evac/Succor just sent me back under world.
  6. Morrigan Bowjobs

Any devs able to look into this?
  7. Azurefrost Elder

Also having this issue. Any time i use the Aspect of the Brood and log or change zones it puts me under the world.
  8. WoTFan New Member

While using the Flying Dragon illusion from the Aspect of the Brood item, whenever I zone I am spawning under the world, problem happens when zoning to nearly all zones.
    Snoopdawg likes this.
  9. Morrigan Bowjobs

This being looked into? Seems really easily to replicate and bunch of people having the issue.
  10. Morrigan Bowjobs

11. Morrigan Bowjobs

Besides being confirmed is this being currently worked on?
  12. Morrigan Bowjobs

Ice Giant Facade also placing me under the world when zoning.
    Silvena likes this.
  13. Morrigan Bowjobs

Add Mask of Scaled Cunning to the list of item/illusions that will place you under the world when zoning
  14. Morrigan Bowjobs

Newest Patch on 4/17/2024 did not fix this still being placed underworld with various illusions when zoning or relogging
  15. Meeko Developer(Code)

This is fixed internally, but unfortunately wasn't done in time for this month's patch. It should be included in next month's.