Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kazehana, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Kazehana New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Fri Feb 23 15:02:20 2024

Character: Level 111 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: Valley of Lunanyn

Description: Category: Other Date/Time: Fri Feb 23 15:00:34 2024 Character: Level 111 Paladin (Main) Zone: Valley of Lunanyn Location: 1455.89, -1627.09, 82.83, 268.28 Description: tunnels in the Valley of Lunanyn are just black holes that don't let you enter. All the tunnels are just black holes. Unable to complete the several missions without an entry.
  2. Hekaton Augur

doing the into the abyss mission spawns me right under the world into geometry and crashes my computer.
  3. Vividor Elder

Confirmed, all entrances to tunnels are missing.
  4. Jomean New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Mar 03 22:35:06 2024

Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Valley of Lunanyn

Description: The tunnels in Valley of Lunanyn are not rendering. They are just a black wall and not allowing entrance.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Barton-Vox likes this.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Nah, ignore this.

Liking Bug Reports is definitely used as a metric to bring them to QA attention. It certainly doesn't always mean they'll come up with a workable solution quickly, and I do agree that the still unfixed Omens of War hunter bug is a pretty hilarious example at this point. But I wouldn't let that convince you to just ignore the entire system in place for upvoting bugs :)
  8. Kirbane Augur

I was going back and doing some old quests and the tunnels that lead to the Abyss area are actually missing, they are just big gaping holes in the terran and no way to get into them.
    A check and fix would be epic, thats gona bottle neck me
    Yinla likes this.
  9. jgrahl New Member

10. Bernel Augur

I was just in the zone for the first time and couldn't figure out how to get in the tunnels. I thought there was some trick to it. Was searching around to find what the trick might be and found this thread. Whatever the bug is, it's kind of interesting. I thought it was some weird mirror effect.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, liking bug posts brings it to their attention.

Then, it's up to them to decide if they'll actually give a damn and fix it. No amount of "likes" is going to influence that part.
    Yinla likes this.