Shadow of my shadow: No love without hate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by sothrn, Feb 22, 2024.

1. sothrn New Member

Completed the No love without hate achievement yesterday and never got the achievement along with most of the raid. Quite a few people did get it and seeing as how this isn't a personal achievement it should have been awarded to everyone at that time.
    Character name is Notscared on the Bristlebane server.
    [IMG]
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

There is a longstanding display bug where the achievement window doesnt update correctly. Try opening up an achievement from last year, then look at this achievement again.
  3. Knifen Augur

Looking at the 3 rewards line you didnt win that ach, you got the WIN WIN, you got Unbearable, and Hate Does not Bloom. You did not get No Love Without Hate. Can you post the pic where some of your guild got the ach? Or perhaps you're mixing the 2 ach together in your head?
  4. sothrn New Member

Seems you're right on that count. Still doesn't make sense that others got it and not the rest of the raid... but I didn't screenshot them winning it so no point in fighting that one. Feel free to close this one.
  5. Knifen Augur

They probably didnt get the ach your thinking of I get excited on several raids where I think we got the one we wanted but than realize it was the other. Dont rule out that its a bug thou in case you where zoning or some other weird stuff happened. Ask a buddy or anyone in your raid that got it last night to link you the ach, check the date to see if it was from the raid you think. Now thats not gonna fix your issue but at least would rule out the bug.