Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Aanuvane, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Aanuvane Augur

When I zone, my mercenary goes from 100% health to 74% health.

PoK to GL 100% to 74%
    GL to GH 80% to 74%
    GH to Laurion's Inn 100% to 74%
    Laurion's Inn to PoK 100% to 74%
    PoK to Tranquility 100% to 74%

Edit: 503906 to 372890

Leve 125 Druid
    Tank Mercenary
    Povar
    Shendare, Fanra, Jomean and 11 others like this.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

86 Necromancer, Povar
    Healer Merc went from 100% health 44% GL to GH

112 Druid, Povar
    tank merc went from 100% health to 80% health on Succor
    234235 to 194415

125 mage, Povar
    Healer Merc went from 100% health to 72% health on load
    442787 to 318806
  3. Bernel Augur

This also happens when I switch mercs. When the merc switches in, it has lost a chunk of health.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Can confirm.

Popped mercs on all 3 toons...loaded with a chunk of health lost. I had to swap out a merc on one toon...that merc also loaded with lower health.
    Silvena likes this.
  5. Scila Augur

Yep same thing on both my mercs
  6. Elenderil Lorekeeper

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 17:02:37 2024

Character: Level 125 Ranger (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby

Description: Mercenary looses 27% health every time I zone.

Level 125 healer mercenary at 100% health reduces to 73% on any and all zone changes. My wife is having the same experience with her level 125 warrior mercenary. My second account runs a level 125 DPS mercenary who looses over 30% health when zoning. This is on Antonius Bayle server and only occurs since the server move and/or patch.
    Cannikin, Ozadar and Velisaris_MS like this.
  7. Elenderil Lorekeeper

and for completeness system info
    Intel i5-9400 @2.90GHz
    8.00GB Ram
    64 Bit OS
    Windows11 Home
    NVidea GeForce GTX1650 4GB
  8. Aanuvane Augur

9. Ironfoot Elder

... now instead of being a very minor nuisance for some people, now affects everybody all the time.

Popping a merc, swapping mercs, zoning with a merc now eat 30% of the mercs health for everyone. Zone fast enough, and you can kill your merc.

Revert whatever changes you made, because the minor inconvenience of watching my merc med up, as I med up at the same time, was a non-issue. However having to suspend my mercs because im traveling thru zones rapidly is a major issue.
    Dre. likes this.
  10. jgrahl New Member

Mine went from 100% to 67% on one merc and 100% to 55% on another merc in the same group when zoning.
  11. Ozadar Elder

I saw this continuously. Zone and mercenary health dropped to the mid 70's. Happened on two accounts and multiple characters.

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
  12. Hegsheoshed Augur

Seeing the mercs drop to 20 to 22% health on 3 different machines. Kind of nerve wracking.
  13. Allayna Augur

Despite calls to revert this change...do not, just fix it on the next monthly patch. As someone who is leveling low level characters, having to rebuff the merc every level was FAR more annoying that having it heal itself each zone line.

But since we're fixing mercs anyway, how bout a way to block spells that they cast, on themselves. Or upgrade the AI engine so they cast a more diverse spellbook as well.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  14. Bernel Augur

My Journeyman merc goes to about 60% health upon zoning, but my Apprentice merc goes to about 20%!
  15. Hegsheoshed Augur

Recently I had a healer merc cure a dot or curse. I have been waiting to see the merc cure Tashanian with cure poison or Malo with radiant cure. Seeing the dot or curse cure was surprising to see since it was a thing the healer mercs did along with other cures about 2 to 3 years ago. I'm not expecting to see healer mercs cast the weapon proc buffs or the DS reverse heal. Cures would be nice though.
  16. Allayna Augur

Toggling whether they cure or not would be nice, to block as there are achievements for not curing in some events.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Still happening after today's patch. Just zoning from lobby to pok the merc lost 30% health.