Post patch bug Hero AA

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thormir, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Thormir New Member

Proper amount of Hero AA's aren't being given on personas.
    I had completed the LS challengers on a persona and not the main toon earning my persona 4/98 2/49 and 4/98 prior to this patch.
    Upon logging in after the patch my Hero AA's are 94/98 47/49 94/98 when they should be 98/98 49/49 98/98.
    It also appears the Journeyman's speed was not included in this patch not sure if that was an oversight or intentional.
  2. Meeko Developer(Code)

Since personas were released, earning the various Hero's AAs shared those ranks with all personas that existed. If you earned a few ranks on a persona, your main character should've had them shared at that time already. Do you have all 98/49/98 achievements that grant the AAs completed or only 94/47/94?

The Journeyman's Speed AA line isn't shared automatically and likely won't be in the future. You can earn them on any persona by right clicking on your Journeyman's Compass.
  3. Lilfella Elder

is there a way to re-get the journeman's compass without petitioning, if you have all traveler achievements complete?
    Kaenneth and Silvena like this.
  4. Thormir New Member

Yes I have all the achievements required to have 98/49/98. But am still at 94/47/98 the only thing I could think of was the hero aa's from ls because I got them while using my persona and not the original toon.