Anniversary Tower Door 2 is unlocked!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Who’s ready to peek behind door number 2?

As you casually look about in the tower, you sense that the shinies you are finding are trying to tell you something, and it seems important! After a bit, you realize it seems to be pointing out where to go and get the key for the second tower door! Once you have obtained the key and proceed to use it, you notice the door is excessively warm to the touch. What could that mean? Are you sure you’re ready for the dangers that await you behind the door? Of course, you are!

Follow the shinies to find your way to the key to open the door. May the god of your choice watch over you as you face the perils of not only obtaining the key but fighting whatever abomination lurks behind that door. If you have not slain what lives behind the first door, you will still be able to challenge them as well. Previously unlocked doors and Heroic Adventures will be up all year! Venture carefully and true, dear warrior!

Don’t forget to seek out Miacallie Herlsas to see what wares are available for your timeless tokens while you’re in the tower.

Learn more about the Anniversary Tower here.

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord. 

2. Getsome New Member

can the charm plz increase in power after completing the 2nd mission?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Toukan Augur

respawn times on anthills in Lavastorm WAY too long..
  4. Can'theal New Member

Question: will the items upgrade to the expansion the server is currently on?

Just did floor 2 on mischief today and the charm is still on the low end of SoD caliber in House of Thule era where 1400 h/m/e charms are available.

The masks fall in the same boat in that they are effectively 2 expansions behind.

VoA is in just over 2 months and the shield aug is likely to soon be replaced as well for something with the same AC but added HP and heroic stats.

The content is cool though, I really like the concept.
  5. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Innoruuk doesn't watch over you, he tests you. And after the first tower event he clearly thinks I don't know what buttons to press with how low the bar was.
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

After the raid last night, we split into two groups to run through this. My group found the three anthills and killed the basilisks within five minutes. We had the rest complete within another ten due to someone having to run back to the tower. The other group was still looking for their last basilisk spawn about an hour later I think. Maybe that spawn timer should get a look and adjustment. I can't speak to item stats, on Oakwynd they are really nice.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I clicked/killed 5 of those crap piles in a row and got the same drop. Is that how it's supposed to work...you just keep clicking and hope you eventually get the correct drops? If so, that's awful.
    Defenestrated Vase likes this.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

We clicked four total, got one repeat. From what I heard, that wasn't the norm. Typical EQ collections/quests have one item a much more rare drop/spawn than the rest. I think that was probably what slowed down the other group, I didn't ask for specifics.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Think I'll be waiting until October to see if the tower has anything worthwhile.
  10. Montag Augur

The Level 65 +5 strength aug is not right. It's something no one will ever use. Please buff it. Base stats in the level 65 era are not a thing people need. They're all capped. Needs to be heroic strength or at least ac/hp/mana. Better augs rot constantly because even peoples 7th alt wont wear them.

Also the shield Aug is 5 ac? again no one will ever use that at level 65. 25AC is more appropriate for this level.
    Defenestrated Vase likes this.