Guild with level 75 cap?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hein, Feb 20, 2024.

1. hein Augur

I'm trying to get a gauge on interest for a guild on a live server (probably Vox) with a level 75 level cap, focusing on content from PoP through DoN. Basically content before the Serpents Spine. I've considered doing this on a TLP but I wanted it to be content people who use F2P could partake in.

Probably a waste of time and thought. For me personally, as a more casual player and a player who has been around since Kunark, this is where the content is the most fun for me.

I don't have the time for the old school classic style of grinding, so new TLP doesn't interest me much. I don't want to pay or be limited on the option to box. I personally think the game after level 75 is horrible and frankly no longer fun. This is how I get to the level 75 cap and content.

If there was a server, that allowed boxing, that allowed F2P, that was limited to 75, that's where I would be. That doesn't exist and isn't going too. Therefore, I'm tossing out the idea of a Guild that focusing on this.( I don't refuse to have a gold account. I just don't want to HAVE to have a gold account to participate on a server. Different times of the year, increases or decreases my ability to play.)

Some will suggest Agnar but it doesn't meet the criteria above. It's locked at PoP/LDON. You have to sub to be part of the server even tho the population is lack luster and you can't box unless you want to pay for both accounts and use two computers. No thank you.
  2. Cuzon Elder

Test server would be a great place for something like this. Everyone gets a gold account for free, plus you get the added exp bonus from playing there. That exp bonus would make the leveling / grinding aspect a little easier for the casual crowd plus having the free gold account means your guildmates wouldnt be limited to the FTP restrictions.
  3. fransisco Augur

I was in a guild that did this for a bit. It had 2 problems though:
    1. Lots of people bought gear from higher level expacs to use. Its impossible to police
    2. The ones who grind alot get bored because they are max lvl faster than many others.

I'd suggest doing this on a tlp maybe. Something that doesn't have autogrant turned on.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Didnt you just quit in another Thread?
  5. hein Augur

If you're wise enough to check dates, you will find that this post was written before. To answer your question. Yes, I've decided to move on.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Check dates? It's the same freaking day. What good does checking the date do?

"before". 5.5 hours, LOL!
  7. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

It wasn't answered instantly with an outpouring of support so the OP decided to "move on" but is obviously still here.
  8. Bobokin Augur

Vox would not be good server for a level 75 or below guild because it merged with a TLP server that had free access to level 85, so there are MANY level 85 characters on Vox.
  9. Monkeychunks Augur

Late to the party dude. He is leaving the game
  10. Bobokin Augur

Does that invalidate my post in any way?
    Kaenneth and Rijacki like this.