[Persona] Special AA not being granted

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nesalie, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Nesalie Lorekeeper

I posted this a while ago and it seems to have just gotten buried. Persona is max level now and here's what has and hasn't been granted and one unsure.

Granted:
    MPG Trials (At ~70)

Unsure:
    DoN Progression not granted, but due to faction-based nature might be intended to re-do?

Not Granted:
    Banestrike
    Hero's Fortitude
    Hero's Resolution
    Hero's Vitality
    Trophy Collector

None of these are re-obtainable without resetting achievements on Personas, but they are rather impactful. I don't know if these are granted on a persona to persona basis or character to character basis and it's just been hard to track down, or if it's low on the proverbial totem pole of things to fix.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

The MPG tirals: you have to go zone into one to get them granted I think

DoN progression: yes, you need to redo the faction grind

The rest - they posted in the FAQ that they may or may not make it all work in the future.
  3. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Ah yes, the standard "We didn't finish the feature fully, maybe we'll feel like it later."
  4. Fennemin New Member

Well, this is the crew that used the term "speculative fix" in the last patch notes. Not exactly the wording one would use to reflect the sort of commitment to quality that would ensure fixes actually solve problems and don't break other things. "Hey, kids! Dinner tonight is speculative!" "Honey, my love for you is not just undying, it's speculative!" "Sure, Boss. I'll speculate on getting that work done."
  5. Bernel Augur

The next update has this fix: