Tis the season of love!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Erollisi Day is upon us once again!

It’s time to put aside differences and come together for the sake of love!
    You can get started on this event by heading to the Plane of Knowledge** and seeking out the Emissary of Erollisi and Grimble Grumblemaker. The Emissary of Erollisi is always looking for more friends to pass along Erollisi's message of love, and Grimble Grumblemaker is still trying his luck at being his own matchmaker.

Don't forget to stop by Halas. Those pen pals of love have started writing their letters of amour, while the hate-filled denizens of Neriak have started up their letter-writing campaign of grievances.

Achievements:
    • A Guide to Love
    • In the Name of Love
    • Citadel Orchids
    Collections:
    • Things are Best with Friends
    • The Perfect Companion
    • Erollisi Day Bit
    • Erollisi Day Lovers
    • Erollisi Day Haters
    • Citadel Orchids
    We are also offering a discount of 15% on the Marketplace, which helps too! Who doesn’t love saving coins on things they love to use after all?

Erollisi Day and the Marketplace Discount both begin today and will end on February 20, 2024, at 11:00 p.m. PST. Don't miss out on these limited-time quests, achievements, collections, and more!

** Your server must have unlocked at least Planes of Power to participate.

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord. 
    OldTimeEQ1 and Cidran like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

According to the in-game calendar, when I checked it on February 1, Erollisi Day (not the Marketplace Discount) began on Wednesday, January 31 at 00:00 PST.

I did not check in-game this year beyond the calendar, but in 2023 it was Wednesday, February 1 at 00:00 PST to Tuesday, February 14 23:00 PST, so it makes sense that it would start in 2024 on January 31.

Or maybe not, since it seems to run two weeks. So maybe it was changed for 2024 but the in-game calendar was not updated until recently?
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, just checked the in-game calendar. It still shows Erollisi Day as Wednesday, January 31 at 00:00 PST through Tuesday, February 20 23:00 PST.

It now shows the marketplace sale correctly as starting today and will end on February 20, 2024.

So, things are not matching up somewhere. Either you forgot it began on January 31 (the Erollisi Day, not the marketplace sale) or the in-game calendar is wrong.
  4. Atlans Lorekeeper

May I humbly suggest you meant:
    Achievements:
    A Guide to Love
    In the Name of Love
    Collections:
    Erollisi Day Lovers (Halas)
    Erollisi Day Haters (Neriak - Foreign Quarter)
    Citadel Orchids (Liberated Citadel of Runneyeye)

Things Are Best with Friends, The Perfect Companion are quests - not Collections.
    Erollisi Day Bit is associated with Everquest 2 and probably should not be here in the Everquest forum

As always, Angeliana, thanks for all your hard work
    Fanra likes this.
  5. Forum_Quester New Member

On Aradune, the quests have been live since the beginning of the month. I completed the quests and collections on 1 Feb, so I believe the in-game calendar is correct, and the announcement dates may be more applicable to the marketplace discount specifically.
    Fanra and Rijacki like this.
  6. Jedis Arch Mage

I am not seeing these quest NPCs on Agnarr in either PoK or Halas. We've never had them before, so they weren't expected, but the note about needing PoP unlocked got me excited for a second...
  7. EagleTalon99 Elder

Erollisi is both the month of February, also means Valentines Day.

The sale is every year and always runs 4 days.
  8. cryptastix New Member

I <3 you guys for keep doing stuff like this
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quests only running for 11 days?

Surely thats finishing early.
  10. Siriqe New Member

I went to go make a purchase for Erollisi Day and the items appear to be gone from the market?! This post said they would be there until 11PM on 2/20/2024 ??
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is a tendency to be tricky in the wording. It does say "Erollisi Day and the Marketplace Discount" on till the 20th.

And the marketplace discount is still on - so that is true

And the Erollisi celebration is still going on in game - so that is true

They never actually said the Erollisi marketplace items would go thru the 20th. o_O

They do have the little countdowns on the sale items so maybe next time you can keep track of it that way.

Or they might adjust it for the few hours left.

Never leave anything in this game till the last minute. Not a Krono top off, a re sub, a sale, a special quest etc
  12. Siriqe New Member

I didn't intend to leave it until last minute :( I just didn't know about the item until today lol.