Where is the February Tower task?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Moak, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Moak The Most High

The explanation of the Tower thing is that every month there is supposed to be some task. It is February and the January task and vendor items are exactly the same. When are the February task/ items going to be unlocked?
    DJDan likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Looks like patch day for every month
    jeskola likes this.
  3. Moak The Most High

They literally said the month, not patch day.
    DJDan likes this.
  4. Derka Power Ranger

Once a month starting the day the tower came out. Everything else is the 1st
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

This is not a bug. Topic moved to a conversation forum.
  6. Riou EQResource

7. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I hope they have reasonable plans for December; like if the event ends on Dec 31st, and it has to compete for player attention with a (hopefully) new expansion along with real life holidays.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Svann2 and Angeliana like this.
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Actually, they did not specify any specific day in the month just that each month additional content would be available.The patch day is IN the month. Following the first month's pattern, the collection quest is available from the 1st to last day of the month and the tower room is available starting with the mid-month patch.
    Angeliana and Nennius like this.
  10. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

So, what zone is February's collection in?
  11. Warpeace Augur

I guess players could assume the quest would go active come the first of the month because the collection items are active. To be honest I was expecting the quest to be active because of that.
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

13. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

/ach > Events > Year of Darkpaw and then look for the new collection added to the achievements.
    Zindell likes this.