Final fugue: completed mission but no achievement given

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by UK_Guy, Jan 29, 2024.

1. UK_Guy New Member

Hi,

A GM asked me to post a bug report after I /petitioned yesterday.

I was in a group that successfully completed the Final Fugue mission in LS yesterday, but while i got two of the achievements (Delay the Inevitable and Speed Limit) the Hero quest itself did not show as completed. FWIW I was in zone with the others who all were successfully flagged. Also, a little while later the same group were all successfully flagged for Hero of the Hero's Forge if it helps.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Ach window has a bad client side cache, uncheck and recheck the 3 filters at the top of the window or camp to character select and back in.
  3. UK_Guy New Member

I came back to report that I did the Final Fugue quest again and this time it worked, got the achievement and with it the LS Paragon (had already done the other quest). Nonetheless thanks for the suggestion, Soulbanshee, I will bear that in mind next time.

Cheers.
  4. Gialana Augur

Were you by chance zoning when the group opened the chest? I don't know if that can cause the Hero's achievements to fail, but it can cause other achievement to fail, like getting credit for a rare npc kill (zoning or being feared/charmed when the rare dies).
  5. UK_Guy New Member

I don't think i was zoning, but whatever it was a second run through of the mission has sorted it. I only bug reported this in the first place as the initial response to my petition suggested to do so. If it happens again as I go through it with other characters I will come back and report it. However for now I'm pleased to be achievement flagged and pushing on with other LS quests.