Insane Lag - Sathirs Tomb Raid

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Koshka, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Koshka New Member

Soon as the first event starts, the lag becomes absolutely insane. Pauses measured in seconds, and this is with only a few toons in the zone, and a high end machine.
  2. Amex111 Journeyman

Same is happening with Pit Fight now too. Please investigate dev's.

That makes 1) Mycnoid Mutiny, 2) Pit Fight, and 3) now this one.
    Windance likes this.
  3. MiataDriver Augur

I really wish they would revert this DirectX11 change back, it has been nothing but problems for so many people.
  4. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

We've seen this in every raid throughout TBL expansion between multiple guilds as well.

The instant the event activates/triggers, it's exceedingly laggy. Adds a whole nother level of difficulty to the Mearatas event.
    Koshka likes this.
  5. Koshka New Member

Any word from the devs on this? Like literally any acknowledgement at all? I don't want to waste my time subbing unless this gets fixed. At the very least, if they don't want to fix it, then remove the raid requirements for the RoS VP raids since they are impossible to access.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If there were any chance at all this was possible, it would have happened already.
  7. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Raid lag is bad everywhere. I shouldn't have 2-3 seconds between song casts just because I'm raiding on a Sunday afternoon. I don't think it's because of DX11, just really terrible servers from a company who doesn't "get it".
    Windance likes this.