AA Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ozon, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Ozon Augur

In general AA lines are pretty dull these days, we all know what the upgrades will be, and we can guess the cost.

We know a 31st expac is be planned, I'd like to start a thread around suggestions for AA.

To start:

SK Mortal Coil, its been a LONG time since MC changed other than just %, I would like to suggest that next round it trigger for the entire group, as long as the SK gets the kill shot.
    Jack and Allayna like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

Really?

AAs haven't been so much as touched for almost all classes save a random few here and there in many, many moons. And you want to start with a SK upgrade?

...they are the favorite class I guess ...

But to your point, SKs have their epic, which is arguably the most powerful item in the game, AND it affects groups. The SK doesn't need any more group things ... unless all the other classes (well, save mage and necro) get some serious stuff first.

What happened to being evil and a loner? Don't need any more reasons to have a SK in a group. Zero.
  3. Ozon Augur

Where did this loner schtick come from? And does it apply to evil Shammys, or Clerics? No one complains that DE Clerics shouldn't have group benefit. or Evil Shammys have to much group utility.

I am just putting ideas out there.
  4. Allayna Augur

SKs everywhere:

[IMG]

Throw SKs a bone (chip), we've been beating them for years with the OP schtick. Aren't they restricted from casting some DOT because it conflicts with Necros?

On a slightly more related note, MC for the group has zero increased impact on the SK, as they would already have benefited from the solo MC proc. This is a buff to every single other person in the group....so not OP for the SK?
    Jack, Ozon and Tatanka like this.
  5. ForumBoss Augur

Special tab: summon parcel vendor
    summon all group members to you from anywhere on server, 1 hour cooldown or something if people think it's too fun/convenient.
    TheForager likes this.