Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

Thank you :)
    Angeliana likes this.
  2. blood & gufts Augur

I am only disappointed that some anniv item are so expensive, would have been expected it would be for free!
  3. ogreshaman New Member

so where do we go to start the trials im inside the tower and all i see is merchant npc
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

It's in the article. "Once you are ready, look for the shinies in the tower, they will lead the way!"
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Silly question. Where is the tower? South Ro I think, but where in the zone?
  6. Grove Augur

The Tower events begin in NORTH Ro. It is found at the ocean on the very southern end of the zone. The tower is in the air but access is by stepping on the platform beneath and with curser touching the platform.
    Once in the tower, observe the merchant on the first level. Then go up the gently winding stairs and observe a door with a large key hole. At the base of the door is a shiny, shimmering pale blue and white. Pick it up. It is a key shaped container. You will need an open general slot. Clicking on the key gives you a task: to collect three items from South and North Ro. Defeating special orcs, sand giants, and undead gives you the components to make the key complete when combined.
    Nennius and Rijacki like this.
  7. Stephen51 Augur

Can you tell us which Heroic Adventures (HA) will give the new currency? Or is it all HA's?

This information wasn't in the later announcements, is it still correct?
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Like Marks of Valor or Remnants of Tranquility are for specific HA, this alt currency is just for the Tower HA. And the gnoll collects and future other zone collects associated to the Tower
    Yinla and Rijacki like this.
  9. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

All HA's that are part of the tower.
    Stephen51 likes this.
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

CrazyLarth, Yinla and Stephen51 like this.