only 2 missions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Svann2, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

No, only one person worked on personas.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea what a joke the personna's are they could of put more work into something else.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This explains the lack of quality control
  4. Burdi Augur

It seems that the DB has still ability to produce good zones with enjoyable graphics (at least for me).
    But as for the quests, mission, and adventures, that part has really dropped the ball.
    I am hoping they are either working on LS part 2, or planning to release more content in some way over the year.
    I don’t mean new zones with no quest and missions, but more quests and missions into the existing zones.
    I am also missing people like Elidroth, for content creation.
    Straahdx and Yinla like this.
  5. DillyBar Augur

They only have 1 dev so we lucky the game is even going. "Lucky"
  6. tUVDALLE New Member

yeah, lame they couldnt come up with a decent amount of missions but yet had plenty of time to give us persona's we didnt really want.
  7. fransisco Augur

really hoping they change their mind and let personas be more like in ffxiv
  8. Burdi Augur

I just looked at the 2024 roadmap, and it seems we will get 1 missions each month.
    So i am basically quite happy and hopeful.
    Thanks Daybreak, keep it up with the good job!
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

IIUC thats tower missions. We can hope they get better, but the first one was too simple to count as anything imo.
    Petalonyx and KushallaFV like this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I looked at the roadmap, and other than the tower missions, I didn't see anything on there at all.

At least last year's roadmap had some new content and initiatives in it. If the anniversary tower will only be live this year, that means whatever dev time they're spending on these new missions will be gone as of next year.