Fixed Huge lag spikes while in raid.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Beastina, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Beastina New Member

Good evening -

When raiding this evening our guild experienced very high levels of lag that we didn't previously experience. It was noticed that there was a lot more game generated chat spam than normal.
    Personally, I haven't updated my DX drivers yet, but many have and still experienced this as did I. We failed this raid very fast, and it is normally one we do easily.

Respectfully-

Beastina
    Fanra, Stacked, strongbus and 5 others like this.
  2. Windance Augur

We canceled the raid tonight due to massive lag issue.

I can run around doing quests, HF, FF missions no problem.

We started doing Myconid Mutiny for back flag achievements and pretty much as soon as the first mushroom guys got to the tower started getting 1-2s lag spikes every 6-10s, then once folks gathered up for the main event, super duper lag spikes.

Turned off gina, turned off log files, started turning off chat filters, etc.

Hopefully whatever the root cause for the lag is found or we're going to have a mass exit :(
  3. Swiss Augur

We had to cancel our open raids tonight as well because of the same issue on myconid mutiny.
    It seemed like everyone in the raid had the same issues with low frames and stuttering lag spikes during the event, we tried getting a new DZ but same thing in it.
    Stacked, Fishlips_Jones and arbre like this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Myconid Mutiny had everyone on the raid seeing massive lag spikes last night..
  5. strongbus Augur

could it be something with that raid. my guild had the same issue in that raid so we ended raids that night. but last night we went in and did both t1 LS raid with no real issues.