Fixed Internally Filters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sularus, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Beureguard New Member

Came here to ask what they did to my perfectly crafted spam separators now going to have to spend 3 hours fixing it :/
    Fenthen and Velisaris_MS like this.
  2. Angahran Augur

And how about, after all these years, finally fixing the issue where what an NPC replies to a player appears BEFORE what the player says to get the reply?
    Joules_Bianchi, Yinla and GrandOpener like this.
  3. Angahran Augur

Whoever decided filtering messages via con color should be fired!
    Fenthen and Ileasa like this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, I did one fight last night and then had to stop and spend half an hour or so figuring out what was generating all the spam, what had changed, where it was going, and putting it all back to where it should be. I almost got to the point of saying screw it and just filtering EVERYTHING back to the main chat window and starting over with filtering stuff where I want it.

More than that, the unnecessary color changes were just...I can't. Started fighting and suddenly all my chat windows looked like a rainbow had thrown up all over them. Fixing all that is TODAY'S time wasting project.
    Fenthen and Ileasa like this.
  5. Finchy Augur

I love that you are still adjusting chat filters as I play with a lot of windows where all my stuff is separated, so the more filters the better. This will probably get overlooked since it's in the bug section, but I'm hoping it's related enough you consider this:

When taking 1 filter and splitting it into multiple (like you did with DD, DoT, and Heals this patch) can you leave all 3 of them the default color of the original filter? By going in and you all setting the colors all it does for me is make me have to go in and change a bunch of colors.

Additionally, can we please get melee crits (yours) separated from melee crits (others)?
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get pet spells split between mine and others please, rather than just hide and show
    Ileasa, Warpeace, Ismel and 2 others like this.
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

also can we pleeeease get /tell from actual players separated from Parcel spam? Next expansion, parcel NPCs will call or text you.

It should yellow text or something like the Adventurer's Stone tickle at level 15

Using the base player to player communication format muddies actual conversations in actual /tells
  8. Kibbz New Member

This isn't directly related to the above statement, however the setting to only show non-zero heals does not save when you log out, i had it all set to go fine for raid last night and then was being spammed tons of healed for 0 messages again today.
    Ileasa and Silvena like this.
  9. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

No, whomever approved it should be.

The first tenet of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) is, authority is passed down, responsibility flows upward.
    Ileasa and Angahran like this.
  10. SteamFox Augur

Consider messages are moved back to their own chat filter are they not?
  11. Amex111 Journeyman

Changing chat filters , and logging out, is not saving the settings in the eqclient . All the new chat filters keep getting reset. Please fix this. This is obnoxious
    Ileasa and Joules_Bianchi like this.
  12. Drakang Augur

Dont even see an option to hide others damage. Had to stick it off in another window.
    Ileasa likes this.
  13. Kalamos Augur

Unfortunately this is not correct as things stand. Canni damage from someone else is being reported in Spells > Direct Damage (Yours) currently.
  14. Moege Augur

Filter->Spells->Heals
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Yeah I realized that after the fact, but I was already headed for bed.
  16. Ileasa New Member

Can someone look into the melee Pet filter rampage/flurry. Classes with no pets have to put NPC melee flurry into spam folder for pets, or get spammed in main chat.
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. mistysnow New Member

really getting tired resetting my setting on my chat windows such as one for general, another for other stuff ect . having to redo everytime and if doesn't work i have to camp and come back and works for short time.
    Ileasa likes this.
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

Please ensure you're going through this thread to find the complaints about various functionality not working as expected.
  19. Fenthen aka Rath

Ileasa likes this.