Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Xara_NC, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Xara_NC New Member

Before patch everything worked fine, I have 2 personas, 85 BST and 85 SK. When swapping personas, the augs in gear would swap also to the correct ones, since the patch it seeming randomly leaves augs unsocketed when I swap. While a minor annoyance, it is an annoyance to have to insert them all again everytime I swap personas.
    Jyve and niente like this.
  2. Belldin New Member

can confirm this is happening, and if you happen to have the worst luck in the world like me, last time you logged off i was working on trade skills and left my inventory nearly full leaving only 4 spots. the forced to log into a level 17 persona i created to check out the feature tried to place all of my level 125 gear into a full inventory ... i was able to place gear from mouse pointer and equip it and then started getting augs im guessing there is a limit to how many items can be on curser / item overflow im now missing 50% of my augs and have checked inventory as well as item overflow
    Kaenneth likes this.
  3. Goober New Member

This was happening to me BEFORE patch, and still is after.

Start with 65 warrior persona. Swap to 65 Monk persona. Swap back to warrior persona, and it unslots augs.

Also, it never equips any offhand regardless of set saves, this is before and after patch.
    niente likes this.
  4. Belldin New Member

ok was unaware of that pre patch only thing i had heard of was gear going missing from a guildy when they applyed a heroic boost to a persona, then agin i only made one to mess around with on day 1 never saw any issues myself but also did not swap back and forth alot. so my issue would stem from the forced log into the persona after patch instead of into the main class i was useing
  5. Justyse Journeyman

Category: Items
    Date/Time: Wed Jan 17 22:01:40 2024

Character: Level 125 Rogue (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Target PC: Level 125 Rogue
    Target Location: 35.76, -377.13, -17.65, 334.79

Description: Upon logging in, my 125 rogue was a lvl 1 warrior. When I swapped to my main, my augs came out of my gear, some dropped into bags, some placed itself into old gear.
    I had to blow through 3 perfected aug distillers to move my type 14 augs, and several standard distillers to get everything else moved around.
    Also, my boot ornamentation slot is now perma-locked.
    My powersource popped out and was replaced by an old one at 0%
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The aug issue isn't new to this patch, it was happening before.
  7. Justyse Journeyman

And that somehow makes this whole experience more pleasant?
    either way, I was directed by CS to post this here so.. it's here.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I was just clarifying since the original poster said it was fine before the patch.
  9. niente Developer

Thanks for the report. I've confirmed this occurs for augments with the same item ID (for example identical type 5 augments).

If you have aug swapping not work correctly for items of different ID, please let us know the details (what are the items, augments being swapped for each persona).

Can you let us know what primary/secondary you're using and trying to swap between that are not loading correctly?

Thanks very much for any additional details.